Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water with lemon benefits

steve4828

does drinking water with lemon really helps to lose weight and burn visceral fat? how many glasses a day should you have and how many do you have to squeeze in a glass of water? thank you.

it is very alkaline in the body and detoxing

if you are obese and drink lemon water all day it isn't going to burn fat for you no, but if it is very healthy and has virtually <5 calories which is better than drinking a coke or beer. you need to change your lifestyle to burn fat over time.

While lemon juice is tastier than ordinary water and does indeed have lots of health benefits, I would not expect from it any sort of noticeable fat loss effects. What you need to do for fat loss is diet and exercises - these are the two staples of fat loss.

Lemon water is extremely healthy and a great alkalizing drink but it will doing nothing for helping you loose weight.

By no means am I saying to stop drinking lemon water. What I am getting at is you are kind of missing the point of what it's good for.

It's sort of like taking a multivitamin. It's great for optimal health but will it help you loose weight? Of course not.

Evolutionary.org Radio had a podcast a little while back with a naturopathic doctor that talked about the benefits of lemons and detox. Really good episode.

Lemon water would be very healthy but it is not going to burn fat for you.

Top Bottom