Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water fasting

activi64

For someone who wants to try a water fast. Never done it before. How many days should I aim to fast for? 1-2 days seems like a good start or is it not enough?

Is that like fasting from water, or a fast where you consume.nothing but water? If the former don't due it at all, if the latter, you might want to consider intermittent fasting if your goal is fat loss.

depends on how healthy you are. when you fast you are putting tons of stress on your body which will make it stronger. during a fast your adrenaline, blood pressure, etc goes up.

so if you are out of shape i would first do a 24 hour fast from dinner to dinner. once you hit 16-18 hours that is where the benefits kick in so 24 hours is good for your first time

if you are in good shape shoot for the dinner to dinner but see if you can skip dinner and go to bed without eating. then the next day push through.. once you hit day 3-4 it is easy as hell to fast as long as you stay hydrated. your appetite will be gone. my first prolong fast was 5 days and i could have kept going. my longest was 19 days https://www.evolutionary.org/my-19-day-water-fast-story/ you can also check out my Ebook in my signature on fasting protocols

every person on here whether you are skinny, fat, meathead, pro, etc. should be doing some sort of fasting. it will boost your immune system, gut healthy, kill cancer cells, improve your good cells, improving insulin sensitivity, etc. it isn't just about 'losing fat' like some people think

you meatheads on here who need to eat every 2 hours should atleast do a 24 hour fast every 2-3 weeks to detox and boost gut health. plus when you fast your old and weak muscle tissues die off, so that you can grow new ones. that is why you will actually grow MORE MUSCLE over time when you fast!

Is that like fasting from water, or a fast where you consume.nothing but water? If the former don't due it at all, if the latter, you might want to consider intermittent fasting if your goal is fat loss.

dry fasting is where you don't drink water or eat.

it actually is something that i've done before and it is actually much more effective than water fasting because you are putting way more stress on your body to make it stronger, however it is very risky especially if you live in a hot climate. and i don't recommend anyone do it unless you are extremely experienced and smart about not taking it too far

in the old days football coaches used to not let their players drink water during practice in the heat to 'make them stronger'. this has been done for many years.. it took a few kids dying in both high school and college to change the laws where they HAVE TO give water breaks. and the thing is those coaches were on to something, however they were dumbasses cause they were taking it too far. if it is 95 degrees outside with 110 heat index, not giving your players water is flat out retarded and counter productive.

Top Bottom