Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior Diet/Workout,Ori Hofmekler

KAY

hi lads (and ladies of course)

My name is Kay, I am new to this forum.

I stumbled accross Ori Hofmeklers "Warrior Diet" as well as
the "Warrior Diet". However I didn´t find any reviews on the net.
I read the interviews with Hofmekler, yet I would still like to know whether any of you already used his workout or the diet.
What kind of results did you get? I am asking this because I am thinking about getting the videos. Before I spend my bucks I would like to know whether it is worth it.

Please post helpful reviews and not something like
"Save your bucks.Period." or too general comments like "Best stuff I ever saw."

Thak you for your help.

regards

Kay

:angel:

i belive the warrior diet says u should fast all day and then in the evening have anything u want..thereby u only have one meal a day...the basic assumption is you cant get enough calories in that one meal so you burn fat during the day
its based off convenicne so you dont have to plan out 6 meals
some claim it works, many claim it doesnt...it sounds plain stupid to me, moreover the overfeeding encourages binge eating and stretches your stomach

i wouldnt do it for the following reaosns
a) encourages binge eating and eating disorders
b) it stretches stomach
c) it puts your body into starvation mode everyday
d) your body will store more of the calories as fat
e)your metabolism will slow
f) you will not get enough protein
g) you will catabolize lots of muscle and permently lower your metabolism

has anyone tried this diet??????? anyone have good results on it........i did a search on it and i cant find anything except for t-mag.com

i dunno what do u guys think.......you cant trash it until you have tried it (except dnp)

Overrx nailed it right on the head, good job bro, I say the same thing. Shit if you are going to do that you might as well get the 48 hour miracle diet.

Top Bottom