Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior diet

gordanpatrick

[FONT=&quot]I would like to know if anyone here has ever tried the warrior diet... I've been in it for 2 weeks now and it seems to be working good, my overall stamina and energy throughout the day has increased, I haven't lost muscle mass and look a little more ripped... downpart is that I don't see my muscle growing, instead they are getting better shape, which is good cuz I look better but not bigger. I'll keep in it for a couple more weeks and see what happens, I think there are a few tweaks I can make to the diet itself to start growing. I'm gonna run a test-stak cycle pretty soon... maybe I do m stak with it as well if it benefits.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

the warrior diet is a form of IF and it works extremely well as long as you are still eating clean in that 4 hour window. i'm a big fan of it and what you are noticing isn't a harder time building muscle, but you are not retaining water and are losing fat. don't confuse water in the muscles with actual muscle tissue.

Top Bottom