Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warrior/Animalbolic diet?

slowgain

I've been contemplating the perfect cutting diet for me 6'2 210 9% and I see a similar problem with all. It seems that keto/low carbs eventually mess up your thyroid and ultimately lead to putting back on the fat when you quit, or reaching a bitch of a platue. Thats why I'm interested in this type of diet where fat burning takes place all day unitl post workout where recovery of muscles and thyroid takes place. If anybody has done this type of dieting please give me some results and suggestions.

I'd just like to say I have finished my first week of animalbolics which is somewhat similar to the warrior diet, I feel awesome this is a diet I could keep indefinetely. If anybody has any experience or comments please throw em at me.

I did this diet last year and the year before (Animalbolics). I have nothing but good priases for this diet and it has helped me loose vast amounts of wieght as well as make strength gains. I am in a different position then you as far as bodyweight though. I am about 17% bodyfat but last year was able to bring myself down to about 10-9% in about 2 1/2 months on the animalbolics diet. And the year before that the same. I am just starting up again last week and will let everyone know how it goes.. so far i am feeling great and have already lost weight.. i have gained many comments while on this diet.. even accusations of me starting to use steroids again.. and many of my friends have taken on this diet as well because of the results they have seen in me.. so yes i would say this diet definately deserves to be looked at more then once.. and i would reccomend it to anyone..

Thanks for the reply SCHNiKEN, in my first week I've lost 3lbs and I'm pretty lean already plus I can actually feel my strength go up. I'm pretty much using the exact copy of animal,s diet except I'm cutting out all processed carbs all my post workout carbs come from fruits. It seems like a very natural easy to follow diet. Did you use any supplements? Right now I'm using two eca in the morning and a good multivitam and 600mg of ALA postworkout to enhance the gylcogen refueling process.

I don't know exactly what this diet consists of. Could someone please explain what it is. I am very interested in it. Thanks, Iron

I wish I was good at posting links, but I'm computer illiterate, anyways do a search here on animalbolics or go to testosterone.net and seacrh for warrior diet. Both the warrior diet and animalbolics are similar as they are based around one anabolic meal. This meal should be 200g carbs and 100g protien. which is 1200 calories the rest of your calories come from veggies and the 2-4 pieces of fruit and protien. The fruit should be apples or oranges or something low GI this supposedly keeps T3 converting to T4 and actually assists in the fat burning process during the day. My diet looks like this
Meal 1 8:30: 20g Tuna, Orange, ECA, Multi Vit
Meal 2 12:00 30g Salmon, 1 Tablespoon flax, ECA
Meal 3 1:30. 8g Glutamine on empty stomach (promotes GH release)
Meal 4 3:00 1 Apple, 1 Orange
Workout 4:00-5:30
Meal 5 postworkout: 4pieces of fruit, 100g of protein from either chicken, steak, venison, nonfat cottage cheese
Meal 6: Some salmon or tuna and an apple if I feel I need one
This diet is no means concrete just my interpretation of these two type of "one meal diets". SCHNiKEN please throw in some suggestions.

Yeah, i also take some eca in the morning. Previously i was using xenadrine, this time I am giving md6 a shot. Actually im not using the md6 just yet, im waiting for the weight loss to slow down and im going to use them to give it a jump start. I am also taking some pure glutamine powder everyday, and thats about it for the supps.
My diet is pretty much the same. I eat all protien and fat during the day. Sometimes ill throw in a piece of fruit or two, which ill try to keep low on the gi chart. Occasionally before my workout, about an hour before, ill drink a cup of grape juice, or something with alot of quick carbs, to give me some energy for my workout. After my workout, I do the post workout meal a little differently. I actually split up the post workout meal into two meals. Right after the workout I will have a myoplex shake and a cup or two of brown rice. After that I will wait about an hour and a half and I will repeat the same type of meal, this time maybe some chicken and a baked potatoe or some brown rice. And then i sleep.
By splitting up the two meals instead of eating one big meal, I feel that my body is supplied with nutrients for a longer time. Also with the brown rice, or baked potatoe, my insulin level is higher during the postworkout period, and also stays elevated for a longer period of time, driving more protien/nutrients into my muscle during the 2 hour golden opportunity window for recovery.
The whole point of this diet from what i can grasp, and i have read quite a bit about it is:
1. Keep your carbs down during the day nothing except occasional fruit, which should also be kept to a minimum. During this period of time your body will not be releasing any insulin, and therefore FFA's or free fatty acids or "Your Fat" will be released into the blood easier and therefore burned away much quicker.
2. After your workout, your body should be fully depleted of any muscle glycogen or carbs stored in your body. So now you have had no insulin or very little flowing through your body all day. So after your workout, you basically want to shock your body with alot of carbs, alot of protien, and very little if any fat. According to animal this spikes your insulin way up and drives the protien nutrients into your muscles for the recovery. By starving yourself of carbs all day, your insulin sensitivity should be high and your postworkout meals should have more of an effect then a normal postworkout meal.
3. After your postworkout meals.. thats it no more carbs till the next day after your next workout. And if you don't workout that day, then guess what? No carbs for you all day and all night.

If you would like to read up on this diet there are three excellent articles on ironmag.com in the nutrition section. Of course, the animalbolics diet/warrior diet will vary from person to person because some people have found that certain things work better for them during this diet. But the basic ideas, and main point of the diet is too manipulate your insulin levels to cause fat loss throughout the day and then an anabolic state after your workout. Therefore in theory, allowing you to loose fat and gain muscle at the same time. And so far I can vouch for that, because it has worked so great for me.

The link is here... http://www.ironmag.com/im_one_meal_diet.html Part 1
http://www.ironmag.com/im_animalbolics.html Part 2
http://www.ironmag.com/im_bolics3.html Part 3

These three are very very informative and a good place to start if youd like to learn more about this diet.

SCHNiKEN, yeah I agree about splitting up the postworkout meal into two meals and no more carbs after the two meals. I'm also using 600mg of ALA postworkout to enhance the carb up process and so far so good. I'm thinking about throwing creatine into the diet.

Top Bottom