Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warm or cold food?

Iacara

Is there a difference between warm and cold food if we look at the calories and nutrients? In my country there is a popular belief that cold food is bad, and hot food is somehow healthier. But that does not sound logical to me.

There is no difference whatsoever in terms of nutritional values. In fact, things like soups and the likes might be even worse, since some nutrients may degrade while the dish is being cooked. The only difference would be the fact that warmer food is easier to digest, since the stomach does not have to bring the food to body temperature before working on it. The best thing is to eat both kinds of food regularly.

Cooking breaks down the molecules in both plant and animal food, making it easier to digest. ... According to Ayurveda, warm food is always better than cold ones. Ayurvedic doctors even suggest that water should always be warm because it matches with the body temperature and is easy for our digestion.

Is there a difference between warm and cold food if we look at the calories and nutrients? In my country there is a popular belief that cold food is bad, and hot food is somehow healthier. But that does not sound logical to me.

What country is that?

Top Bottom