Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting smaller frame and wanting to lose muscle

skinnyme

Hi guys,

Recently, I've lost about the 10 lbs of fat that I gained over the summer. I was doing SS cardio 4 times a week, HIIT 2-3 times, and weight training almost every single day - my upper body, 3x. I thought that the weight training would speed up my fat loss (which it did, probably), but it's made my already medium frame larger and wider - and I hate it! I understand that I have gained muscle (I tend to put on muscle really fast), but now I wish that I hadn't weight trained at all.

Therefore, because I want to lose more weight (not just fat anymore), around 20 lbs, I'm thinking about going low-carb for 2 wks, and then just a cup of oatmeal every other day (for my carb intake) after that. I plan on not weight lifting anymore, but just doing a lot of cardio, because they say that "cardio just makes you a smaller, but same fat %, person", and that is what I want.

My question is, is it possible to get a smaller frame by doing it this way? I know it sounds odd, but I want to burn the muscle that I've built on my shoulders and chest - I can't fit into tops that I could one year ago, because my breast bone has gotten so much wider.

Keep in mind that I'm not in competition, nor am I going to want to compete for a longer amount of time. I'm thinking of just doing cardio 2 times a day (simultaneously getting rid of these gross cankles that i've made) for 45-60 mins at a time, in an effort to burn muscle and fat. I'm planning on losing 20 more lbs, but I don't care even if 10 of them were muscle. Opinions??

P.S. I'm a 20 year old, 5'7", 145 lbs, very, very vain girl.

all you have to do is not eat right and you'll lose a substancial amount of muscle, i know because i did it lol... on accident. all i ate was slim fast and power bars and like maybe a salad and i did as much cardio as i could handle, i droped from 320 pounds to a un-healthy 203, now im about 215 healthy... but yeah, when i started i was benching like.,... 225 or something, when i hit the weights again after 6 months of heavy fat loss i could bearly get up 160!!!! :-0 . i dunno how stupid this post is but do with it as u wish and good luck. im also a guy though, so i dont know how women burn fat/muscle and stuff so...

all i can say is nah dont do it

just be healthy do it the right way nice and slow

keep ur muscle and lose ur fat take your time!!

non of this starve and kill urself in the gym crap

Top Bottom