Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to lose some fat.

ryansdad

Hey guys, I'm 6'0, about 245, and somewhere between 20-25% bodyfat. At the gym I do the 5x5 and no cardio. I don't have the need to see my abs but I don't want this gut I have currently. Can I still work towards being 70'sbig while triming some fat? Can some of you point me in the right direction?

Jeff

PWO is post or pre workout? Thanks guy. The diet isn't anything to write home about. If I start eating pretty clean(keep fat intake around 20%), lift heavy, and do the cardio, do you think it's possible to lose fat? I just want to be in the mid teens.

IF you keep fat at 20% of what? That's a relative statement... 20% of 2000 calories, 20% of 2500 calories?

Much more the the idea than % fat intake. Diet/Training/Cardio should all be dialed in.

You can eat clean all day long and not move in either direction. It's all about energy balance.

Yeah, I wasn't too clear. Sorry. 20% of around 4k calories. I understand a calorie is a calorie and if I don't burn one, I save one. I also understand The more muscle I have one my body, I can burn more fat. So, can I lift heavy, do cardio, and eat right and expect to lose some fat at the same time?

start by cutting any crap you dont need from your diet. then add 30 mins of cardio before you eat your first meal of the day 3-5 days per weak. this is good for far more than fat loss. if you dont see the desired results start to happen within a weak or 2 than shave off some more food. post up a typical days food meal by meal.

Top Bottom