Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want more mass

Littleman985

Hi guys I'm looking to put on weight an am unsure what to eat every time I try to put on weight it just falls off and wanting to know a good protein powder to use to help

You need to eat and eat some more...

CARBS..
Oats
Sweet potatoes
Brown rice
Whole grain wholemeal breads
brown pasta etc etc

PROTEINS
chicken breast
Lean beef
Tuna
Tilapia
Eggs
Turkey
Skim milk
Greek yogurt
Cottage cheese

FATS
Flaxseed oil
Almonds
Walnuts
Natty peanut butter

With a good mass gainer shake.. N2BULK is some seriously good shit.. cyto gainer isn't bad either

All ya meals should be eaten every 2.5 to 3 hours and try to always eat whole foods use the shake as a supp only :)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Along with the protein you cant go wrong with increasing natty test and raising free test. For this I reccommend bridge, DAA, and unleashed.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

No disrespect, but forgive me if I'm wrong, but this product pushing is nuts. Te kid came on asking for advice on his diet and sponsors try and shove some pills down his throat... Make eating ur full time job and you will grow....

Great list live large.

Wanted to add that you can eat any meat, just trim the fat off. Obviously opt for less fatty meats but for a long time I went without pork thinking it was bad. then learned I was sacrificing for no reason. Basically any fish is fine too imo.

@beast - you're right, a test booster isn't what he needs.

For protein, I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein. It's a good cheap protein. I'm sure N2BM has some good stuff too. Use code pimp20 to save 20% and get free shipping @n2bm. A quality Casein protein before bed is always good too. Check amazon for good options.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
No disrespect, but forgive me if I'm wrong, but this product pushing is nuts. Te kid came on asking for advice on his diet and sponsors try and shove some pills down his throat... Make eating ur full time job and you will grow....

He asked for advice on a protein to bulk with which someone else answered. I only suggested that raising natural and free test would undoubtedly increase results. Food is the main ingredient to bulking success, but you can never go wrong with good supplementation. I use a multi, protein, fish oil, and coq 10 regularly. And during my off cycle period bridge, unleashed, and daa are staples in my supplementation because I want to get everything I can out of my hardwork. And a high testosterone level will drastically increase gains.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Listen to your body and eat when it says it's hungry(try to stick to what's good for you). Whole foods are best, that's the way we are designed so treat supplements as what they are, supplements...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom