Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to lose muscle

blackgrl

I'm not delusional. I posted a thread like this two years ago, and my condition is getting worse.
I'm 17, 5'5, 159 lbs. I don't look fat, and I'm not. It's because of these STUPID MUSCLES Y'ALL LOVE SO MUCH!! I can't be a girl :worried:
I look like a man!! I want to look like a girl. I want to wear summer dresses, skinny jeans, spaghetti straps without the stares, comments, and TOUCHING!!
Prom was embarrassing, people commented on my arms over my $283 dress. They said I looked buff and manly!! And my veins pop out.
I'm very lazy, I DON'T DESERVE THESE MUSCLES!! Guys come up to me asking how they can gain muscle. I don't want to be a fitness model or a bodybuilder, I want to be normal.

How can I lose muscle weight?? Gaining fat will only make me weigh more.

You need to start doing more cardio and when you do liftweights go very light with high reps. That will help you lose the mass look that you have developed. For example: You should go with 3 days of cardio and 2 days of cardio and weights. This will make sure you don't lose your muscle tone.

Last edited:
i dont think you should lift weights at all. or do any cardio. i would try eating less food all together and definately less protein.

wow?? really?? blessed with great genetics and you are not happy with your body??

Wow is all i have to say... You need to find something/profession that will pay you for your look.. ever think of doing modeling?? yes, fitness girls for modeling especially younger girls like you can make some real $$$

pay for college and whatever else you want to do in life..

Look for the positive in your body, exploit what you have, not what you think you want

Get your hormone levels checked. My guess is that you have high testosterone levels for a female. Most girls would love to have this because it also means that losing fat is easier. However, at 17 that isn't an issue for you (just wait until you're 35!).

Anyway, tell you doctor these concerns you have and ask him to check your estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.

Because of your age, i'm thinking that eating less will end up making you even more cut and veiny. Get to the doctor and you will get to the bottom of this.

This could be as simple as going on Birth control and thus pushing your estrogen up a bit. Of course i'm a man and don't know the details. Your doctor will know what to do.

I thnk you look great. Just my 0.02

You look awesome! I'm with OneBreath, you should have your hormones checked, those are the answer why you look the way you look. Still you can do lots of cardio and circuit training, i'm sure you haven't seen a muscular or fat marathon athlete...

Still to me and many other men you are a girl and a hottie too, your muscular lines are totally feminine.

im pretty sure cardio will have a negative effect on your goals. especially for you. i know its against the norm, but there are some (most of which happen to be black) that become and stay pretty muscular from cardio type activities with no special diet and no weights. you look to be that type to me. basically the more you use your muscles the more they want to grow. if you run a lot you will get huge legs. if you box you will get huge arms ect. but i could be wrong.

and i also agree you have a beautiful build the way it is. with lots of figure and bb'ing potential.

Top Bottom