Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to drop down to 154lbs from 170lbs

justin8997

I am 23yrs old, 5'9 and 170lbs. I dont know my exact bf% but I know I have some fat and extra bulk muscle that I dont use to lose. I want to drop down to 154lbs, does anyone know a good diet and supplement program to take to get this weight off? and what about taking clen? or taking halo and a off the shelf fat burner for a few weeks to kick start things?

HIT 3 times a week, combined with lifting 3 times a week, combined with a keto diet worked for me to drop from 185 at 14% to 165 at 9% in 2 months. I am 6"0 \" so it's a bit different but you definitely can do it if you are disciplined. Throwing in some thermogentic could help keep your energy up as well. I didn't lose too much muscle either. As long as you are not staying on this diet for months on end, I have never found anything that works like keto diets. You must realize that without changing you diet and or permanently increasing the amount of excercise you do to conicide with the amount of calories that a person at your target weight would need, you will end up gaining it all back. If the average person understood this simple concept people would get fooled by these people selling their fad diets and bogus work out machines.

whats the keto diet? can you give me a smaple one for making 154lbs? and I will do the running and strength training... but im doing this for boxing so I will be adding a couple boxing workouts in a week as well...

Low carb diet. Reducing carbs causes you to go into ketosis which results in your body metabolising your fat rather than your glycogen stores (carbs). Th e adkins diet was a form of this that tons of people tried and then quit but I can assure you it really works when combined with this other stuff much better than any other diet. It might be a tough diet with boxing though. You probably need a thermogenic for energy.

I am 23yrs old, 5'9 and 170lbs. I dont know my exact bf% but I know I have some fat and extra bulk muscle that I dont use to lose. I want to drop down to 154lbs, does anyone know a good diet and supplement program to take to get this weight off? and what about taking clen? or taking halo and a off the shelf fat burner for a few weeks to kick start things?

Im kinda curious cause my goals are the same... when u say halo do u mean halodrol?

Top Bottom