Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to bulk up!

Alright, so I guess I need to eat more... By the way, it doesn't make a huge difference I guess, but just to clarify, when I say bowl, I don't mean like a small bowl, I'm measuring by a cereal bowl.
I know I have to eat more, but I'm always trying to stuff myself to the max, and I find it very hard to eat anymore once I am full. Does anybody have any tips just how to eat more, since I'm already trying to stuff myself.

Also, can anybody give me a quick mock up of what a day of meals should be for me with times and what to eat?

eat more calorie dense foods. - peanut butter is great, take all your normal meals now and add two tablespoons of peanutbutter at each meal. you wont notive a volume difference and the added fat will help keep test levels highs, and give your body another source of fuel to use besides just carbohydrates. you could also consider subtracting out so much rice and adding in lean steak at every meal. less carbs more meats. as for a specific diet meal plan... your gonna need to get your BMR to do that so you know exactly what you caloric expenditure is... and then add 500-1000 calories a day to that to gain weight. otherwise your just spinning your wheels...

Top Bottom