Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walk into my gym and low and behold there a buffet

Enock

Today my friend and I went to the gym to train. Walk in and low and behold theres a huge buffet table at our small town gym and it was packed w/ kids and all sorts of people. Wasn't about to train trhough that being our gym is small (one room not including office & bathrooms) But damn thats something you just don't expect the ham at the buffet was good though. Was told we can go back later tonight and train after she closes the gym down just aslong as we shut the lights off before we leave and as a bonus she will leave most of the food out till morning so we can eat up. Damnit I was cutting too. Well fuck that, its not everyday I can train w/ a buffet table. talk about wack. Can't imagine tryng to do cardio staring at a buffet table though.

I'd love it if my gym had that, I go to Gold's, it's overpriced, same machines for the last 4 years i've seen, it would be nice if they did something like that.

a little while after the new gym opened at my college they had a table with a huge cake set out in the lobby. and the funniest part is they had it right where all the people doing cardio could stare at it. that's like torture...i laughed my ass off.

it is a good test for your motivation, discipline and will power ;)

A very good business strategy. The same company that owns Slim Fast also owns Ben and Jerry's ice cream. They know exactly how it works for the average joe. :D

I remember for Thanksgiving my Golds gym had cookies and snacks out. WTF is that about? But that was the only time I ever saw anything like that. Hopefully they never do that again. Too much temtation to eat.

Top Bottom