Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamins in red potatoe

donkey23

reading on this carb it contains pretty much all the vitamins your need b6, b5 , vitamin a and vitamin c, I wonder if
instead of taking multi vitamin caps you can just consume this type of foods, I will training to bulk and I have been
doing some research online about the best foods for bulking and this is one of the best, I don't really trust supplements

I eat a lot of red and russet potatoes. They're a great carb source and very easy to prepare in bulk.

Theoretically - you should be able to get all the vitamins/minerals you need just through food alone. However, I still use a multi vitamin supplement and recommend all my clients do the same. It's kind of like an insurance policy that your body is getting everything it needs each day

reading on this carb it contains pretty much all the vitamins your need b6, b5 , vitamin a and vitamin c, I wonder if
instead of taking multi vitamin caps you can just consume this type of foods, I will training to bulk and I have been
doing some research online about the best foods for bulking and this is one of the best, I don't really trust supplements

Why? Food works of course.

Its harder to get all of your nutrients from food depending on the quality of food you have access to or can afford to buy. Having supplements are also important to make up for the stuff you may be missing out on.

I prefer to take a multivitamin to make sure everything is covered off. Soil is shit so a lot of our food has less nutrients than it should.

Top Bottom