Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

virus from bats?

doodooup

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]sothey are saying a wet market in china wuhan started this virus andsome think it was from a bat that someone ate or that jumped tohumans. i was curious why people would want to even eat bats andwhat is the craziest food you ever ate? a cousin in India said hetried gorilla brains while in India and i thought it was nasty [/FONT]

when i visited the meditarrean sea on the beach there was a little restaurant and i ate live sea urchins. why did i do it? cause i was at a table and others were doing it so i decided to try it. it tasted like raw fish. not my favorite but was an experience. would i do it again? hell no. i do not put anything in my body that could make me ill, especially overseas

the truth is that humans have very hardy stomachs where we can put just about anything in our mouths and get away with it. that is how we survived for 2M+ years, because we can eat just about anything out there. we are true scavengers

The idea of not eating dogs or other domestic pets is very much a western thing. But people can and will eat them. Check out what the Russians ate (inc each other) when one of their cities was surrounded by the Germans in WWII. Pets were the first thing to go.

Top Bottom