Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very caloric foods that do not hurt your health

bgiuseppe275

17 years weight 72 kg is an ectomorfo.a as I understand someone like me who has fast fast metabolism must take many calories throughout the day to not lose muscle mass. now I have done the calculations of the calories in the foods I eat during the day but unfortunately I never get the calories needed. What are the foods that have many calories but do not hurt our body?

Inviato dal mio LEX626 utilizzando Tapatalk

Can you post what you're currently eating in a typical day?

Can you post what you're currently eating in a typical day?
in the morning I eat 3 rusks with jam and a banana for lunch I eat 200 g of pasta plus a chicken breast for dinner always meat and as snacks eat a sandwich with tuna or turkey breast

in the morning I eat 3 rusks with jam and a banana for lunch I eat 200 g of pasta plus a chicken breast for dinner always meat and as snacks eat a sandwich with tuna or turkey breast

Bro, my 7 year old niece eats more than this in a day.

You need to increase you calories....it's late here and I'm beat but I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Bro, my 7 year old niece eats more than this in a day.

You need to increase you calories....it's late here and I'm beat but I'll elaborate tomorrow.
thank goodness I looked on the web because I'm going to eat like this ... yesterday I bought peanut butter to eat in the morning with rusks

To quote a MrO keep it simple. Add a half rusk to the first, 50g to the 2nd and another slide of meat to dinner.

17 years weight 72 kg is an ectomorfo.a as I understand someone like me who has fast fast metabolism must take many calories throughout the day to not lose muscle mass. now I have done the calculations of the calories in the foods I eat during the day but unfortunately I never get the calories needed. What are the foods that have many calories but do not hurt our body?

I'm sorry to say this but you do not have fast metabolism you have poor appetite.

What you need to do is to start practicing meal frequency. Eat between 3 to 6 meals a day and track what you are eating and how much you are eating. If the weight is not going up you are eating too little and you need to eat a little more.

If you want to gain muscle you need to take nutrition seriously. As much as you put effort into working out you put the same amount (if not even more) into eating.

there is no such thing as 'i have fast metabolism'.. you simply are young and you have skinny genetics. every human being has super close metabolism so that is just a cop out excuse

as far as posts like this.. yes you will get forum meatheads who tell you that you need to eat 8 meals a day blah blah blah.. the bottom line is you are only 17 and if you start eating like a bodybuilder at 17 i 100% guarantee by the time you are 30 you will have all the health problems that these meatheads have especially with gut health

also don't worry about 'how many calories i am getting'.. that is another ruse made up by diet coaches to steal your money and make them look smart

let me simplify a diet for you that is going to be different then what other guys tell you and that won't fuck up your health.

eat 3 meals a day.. bread, milk, cereal, rusk (had to google what this was but it is on the list), chicken fingers, pasta, jam and all this other kiddie food won't build muscle..

healthy meals with natural whole foods will nourish your body. veggies, fruits, meats like grassfed beef, turkey, chicken, fish (not fish out of a fucking can but real fish).

eat a light breakfast, large lunch, and a moderate dinner. workout 4-5X per week, get on a good workout program or don't bother and you will grow into a man

It is nice to see someone at your age really looking into this stuff. If you get the right advice and are consistent you will achieve your goals. You have to be patient and stick to the plan.

Top Bottom