Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veggies and veggies

hellboy

I'm trying to bulk and having some small success with it. But my diet doesn't contain many veggies and I'd like to add some in. What are good veggies to add to a bulking type diet? I get tired of salads and am not crazy about lettuce but I'll eat it if I gots to.

Broccoli. It has an elaborate ballroom dance of phytochemicals, plus fiber, plus protein.

I steam mine. Bulking, you could mix it with chunks of chicken and melt cheese on the whole mess.

Broccoli is the best (in my taste bud's opinion), also carrots (steamed), corn (off the cob is best), spinach, green peapods, green beans.... Make sure to get them fresh- then they will have their own enzymes and the most vitamins. I don't like lettuce either, and salads to me are just a way to push trash out of your body (roughage).

Ceebs said:
Broccoli. It has an elaborate ballroom dance of phytochemicals, plus fiber, plus protein.

That is the most poetic description of brocolli I have ever heard!!

Ceebs said:

I steam mine. Bulking, you could mix it with chunks of chicken and melt cheese on the whole mess.

Broccoli is my personal fav as well ;)

Stryc-9 said:
That is the most poetic description of brocolli I have ever heard!!

The broccoli told me to say it. It whispers to me from the crisper drawer at night. :evil:

I'm scared. Hold me?

I love veggies. Here's my combo:
a couple of baby tomatoes, sliced cucumber, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, green peppers, chili peppers, couple of olives + albacore....everyday like a soldier!!
oh yea, i'm tired of broccoli, so i'm giving it a break for now....

Ceebs said:

The broccoli told me to say it. It whispers to me from the crisper drawer at night. :evil:

I'm scared. Hold me?

Don't worry Ceebs!! I'll protect you from the brocolli!! Heehee, you are too much.

I've also become a fan of asparagus lately...

broccoli spinach watercress for green veg
sweet potato butternutsquash for yellow/orange
celeryroot(celeriac) white radish(daikon) for white
radishes for red
seaweed for misc
more green and rotate the rest and you got everything going your way
don't forget onions
hi in sugars but the health benes offset it

Top Bottom