Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the vegetarin diet

ytr415

this diet is supposed to be one of the best of 2017 for fat loss, but many people say you can go catabolic on a only veggies diet, is that true?

yes that is why vegans and vegetarians are so skinny and people who eat a lot of meats have guts.

but it is very general. some vegans eat a lot of processed junk, pasta, etc.

I am more of a proponent of a balanced diet with lean meats like chicken breast and fish, and eggs. stay away from processed meats

this diet is supposed to be one of the best of 2017 for fat loss, but many people say you can go catabolic on a only veggies diet, is that true?

In fact, you can maintain a good mass with just veggies, as there are many non-animal sources of protein. However, if you are considering the vegetarian diet just for the sake of losing weight, and not for ideological reasons, then there is absolutely no need to deprive your body from so many nutrients that you can get from animal sources.

In my opinion, the best diet is the carb cycling, as it is not restrictive, so you end up eating a lot of different food. It is mostly based on quantities and schedules. This diet is easy to follow, and it really works as a lifestyle. Check it out in detail here - https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

I believe that a vegetarian diet can be great for general health (if you structure it right) but if your goals are to build muscle and be as big and lean as possible - it's not optimal.

Protein is essential for building muscle. You just want to stick with low fat protein sources since they are low in calories. Things like ground beef are very high in fat and calories. Stick with things like eggs whites, lean fish, skinless chicken, tuna etc.

Vegetarians can still eat eggs and whey protein so you would want to base your diet around those. Getting in enough protein will help prevent catabolism.

Top Bottom