Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegans are wack

slay55

I have a few friends that are fighters and one of them was vegan for 3 years. He was 6-0 and in that 3 year span he went 2-5. Now he has gone back to eating meat and says he feels alot better is currently on a 3 fight win streak. Vegans are wack. Meat life!

i'm a proponent of a BALANCED DIET for optimal health and results. if you are going to eat meat only eat grassfed beef a couple times a month, some turkey and fatty fish. pastured eggs are also fine in moderation. if someone wants to eat vegan then who cares. let them do what they want

I am a pescetarian and I look and feel better than 99% of guys in the gym, am i wack too?

atleast vegans stick to their beliefs and have the discipline to do it. eating lots of meat is going to end up making you fat, it isn't going to turn you into ronnie coleman without his genetics and his PED list. no doubt eating more calories and protein will make you stronger

I have a few friends that are fighters and one of them was vegan for 3 years. He was 6-0 and in that 3 year span he went 2-5. Now he has gone back to eating meat and says he feels alot better is currently on a 3 fight win streak. Vegans are wack. Meat life!

Can Vegans spell? Surely it's 'whack'??

Top Bottom