Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan foods

formula22

So I watched a documentary on Netflix and basically we are supposed to be on plant based diet. Animal foods are super bad for us. All the best results for athletes have been from plant based diets! I was shocked to see that!

We were meant to eat both (we are omnivores), although in the past we certainly didn't eat as much meat.

So I watched a documentary on Netflix and basically we are supposed to be on plant based diet. Animal foods are super bad for us. All the best results for athletes have been from plant based diets! I was shocked to see that!

Thank goodness you didn't watch ET or you'd think we need to be aliens.

You watched ONE film. Already picked apart.

it would behest many to eat a plant water based diet who have gut issues for a few weeks then incorporate meat back into their diets

i will say most guys eat way too much protein and meat, that is where i will agree with you on this. an efficient body can run on way less food than one that needs to eat 8 meals a day. if you need to eat that much then it proves you aren't absorbing your food properly

Top Bottom