Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

v8 as salad replacement

Caliman-coaster

Hi everyone, I'm dieting but I don't really have time mon- friday to make my salads, I wonder if v8 juice can replace salads and how many glasses of v8 make a plate of salad, thank you for your time

Hi everyone, I'm dieting but I don't really have time mon- friday to make my salads, I wonder if v8 juice can replace salads and how many glasses of v8 make a plate of salad, thank you for your time

Unsure of the vitamin comparison but V8 is great....IF you opt for the low sodium version.

honestly NOTHING campbells soup makes is healthy

there are just too many fillers in V8 juice that they add in for taste and pasteurization.

you are best off eating the veggies yourself of buying a blender to blend them in. DO NOT juice veggies or fruit, you will get rid of the most health part of them

You just need to learn how to meal prep. You can prep food a week in advance and have it all ready to go. Maybe salads you would want to prep twice per week to keep them fresh but it only takes a few minutes.

Top Bottom