Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

v8 and can of tuna as meal replacement while cutting

Jessie hawkins

1 was wondering if this vegetable juice and a can of tuna in water can replace a meal once in awhile when you are in the rush, sometimes I have no time to get lunch, and right now I'm in a cutting program. So bros, is there something else you can take together with v8 make a combo similar to a full meal?
something I can bring with me other than tuna cans. I tried salmon in packets and that was decent too I guess, but I can eat salmon daily like I can with tuna.

V8 splash is a horrible drink

the V8 original is okay, but it still has a lot of unnecessary sodium and sugars

your best bet might be just making your own greens drink OR buying a good quality greens powder if you want something other than water. you can mix in coconut water

I would pre-cook some rice, mix it with the tuna, and have it as my lunch in a lunch-box. This is one amazing meal to eat - rather tasty, and at the same time very clean food. Easy and fast to cook.

I usually drink a 1.89L v8 original at work daily, there is low sodium if you want less sodium.

There is also V8 green which is only avail in the USA. It's probably the best type of V8 you can get.

To answer your question, yes V8 and tuna can substitute other food for you, only issue being is it's very low in calories.

Tuna - no problem. Just stick with the light and skipjack versions as they have the lowest mercury content

V8 - it's ok but it's not great. It's pretty high in sugar. Why not buy those pre-cooked rice packages? The ingredients is nothing but brown rice and salt. They are already cooked so you just need to take them out of the freezer and let them thaw.

You could also try plain brown rice cakes.

It also depends on the rest of your day. I don't think that is a bad option assuming all your other meals are cooked or prepared meals at home. No issue.

Top Bottom