Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using slim fast to gain weight, on top of my meals

DylanLanza

Hey guys,
some diets I have seen online to gain weight or for people with fast metabolism struggling to gain weight , recommend to have a protein shake or any type of shake after a meal. I was wondering if slim fast could be an option to gain weight and take it after breakfast and lunch, but also some people take it as part of a dieting plan, opinions please, thank you.

Slim fast will help you gain weight for sure but not the type of weright you want to gain and you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of sugar, artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then slim fast or any other type of meal replacement shake.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make a double recipe and drink 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 after your workout

i find it amazing how something called 'slim fast' is now being used as a weight gainer. anyway that shit is some nasty crap, did you read the ingredients? how does something with sugar, hydrogenated oil and milk help you get slim? it doesn't

and as far as bulking it is a nasty way to do it.

You would do better with adding a pure isolate protein with some good quality ingredients. Slim fast has a lot of sugars and fillers.

Hey guys,
some diets I have seen online to gain weight or for people with fast metabolism struggling to gain weight , recommend to have a protein shake or any type of shake after a meal. I was wondering if slim fast could be an option to gain weight and take it after breakfast and lunch, but also some people take it as part of a dieting plan, opinions please, thank you.

Why not just eat bigger meals? Why dont people enjoy food as much, that is something that I do not understand.

Once you undergo a harsh precompetition diet, you start to value and appreciate the actual foods that you get to eat.

Top Bottom