Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using alcohol and steroids

Exoras

I'm just wondering is it that bad to use alcohol and steroids together. I know that steroids are not good for the kidneys and liver, but I wonder specifically does alcohol make the steroids convert to estrogen at a higher rate than they normally would? Let's say I were to drink one or two beers a night with that really screw things up

I dont think alcohol and steroids mix, better do one or the other and if you do drink the beers take double n2guard dose

the estrogen thing is the least of your worries

alcohol does a lot of damage in the body. it also is a carcinogen

it stresses out the body and delays healing and repair. if your body can't do that then what do you think happens to your muscles? they waste

I'm just wondering is it that bad to use alcohol and steroids together. I know that steroids are not good for the kidneys and liver, but I wonder specifically does alcohol make the steroids convert to estrogen at a higher rate than they normally would? Let's say I were to drink one or two beers a night with that really screw things up

bro used to drink a lot of miller high life and budweiser. it prevent me from getting lean

Just stay away from alcohol. Like the guys said it’s terrible for your body wether you are on or off. I’m not saying the occasional drink is going to hurt you but don’t over do it

1 or 2 beers a day isn't the worst thing you can do but it will definitely cause it to take longer to reach your fitness goals. It would cause higher estrogen levels and obviously more strain on your organs. I would make sure you take N2Guard. Not that it will negate the drinking but it does help with liver and organ health.

Top Bottom