Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to use or not to use?

Worry more about constant progression in the big lifts instead of "what routine" Fuck routines just make constant progression in squat/bench/dl/row/ohp and everything will come along.

will surely follow your advice and start keeping track of my lifts and try to increase weight as I go along

I have made some changes in my diet plan can someone tell me is it okay for bulking or not?
on waking
1 scoop whey

breakfast
1cup porridge
2 boiled eggs
apple juice

after 2 hours
milk
dates

after 2 hours
2 pieces steamed fish

after 2 hours
mashed potatoes
chicken steak

after 2 hours
peanut butter sandwich

before gym
3 bananas
milk

after gym
1 scoop whey

dinner
steamed chicken
mashed potatoes
cheese/yogurt
and whatever mom has made aswell;-)

before bed
1 glass milk

I agree with the rest of the guys. Sounds like you need to eat more. You are young and if you are a skinny body type (ecto) you really need to eat alot. The way you have have everything down to the exact gram makes it sound like you are restricting your intake. Just eat Big, lots of meat and potatoes, and lift big. (big compound movements, squats, deads, bench, rows, presses). 5X5 is a good place to start which will help you structure your workout so that you are increasing the weights week in and week out. Eat enough so that you are gaining weight each week and increasing your lifts. Measure your waist weekly too, that way if you start to gain fat you can cut back a little. However, a little fat is to be expected on a bulking diet.

Top Bottom