Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unique Water - miracle?

coolcolj

Unique Water: a miracle cure?
8 April 2002
Reporter: Jane Hansen

Forty-four years in the business and Dennis and Arthur Shelley from Bert's Soft Drinks have never seen anything like it — and it's not creaming soda drawing the crowds. It's actually water.

It was a feature article in the weekend edition of the Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine that heralded the healing powers of a water which is also laying claim to curing numerous other ailments.

Such was the impact of that article alone that the Shelleys say people are arriving at Bert's in Sydney's bayside suburb of Taren Point in droves, the phone hasn't stopped ringing and the product has been "walking out the door".

The article's author, journalist Paul Sheehan, isn't the type to pedal a miracle cure, but he's proof that something curious is happening when this Unique Water — as it is marketed — is consumed.

He had suffered debilitating pain as a result of an obscure auto-immune disease, which also meant dozens of doctors and treatments. But it's the water that seems to have worked.

"I'm just like I was before I got sick, before one day in May in 1998 [when] I couldn't get out of bed."

And he's not alone: for the past two years, a select few hundred have been on Unique Water with surprising results.

Roswitah Burkemoser, a chronic osteoarthritis sufferer, was initially sceptical.

"I still don't understand the explanation, I just thought I'd try it and all I know is it works for me and I don't want to be without it now," says Roswitah.

Dr Russell Beckett is a biochemical pathologist and the water is the result of 20 years' research into longevity.

He says while it would be nice to believe that water could cure ills, it's not the water itself, but what's in the water: specific concentrations of magnesium bicarbonate.

Dr Beckett's theory is that carbon dioxide — a normal yet toxic by-product of metabolism — causes damage to cells and leads to degeneration or ageing, and it is scientifically accepted that bicarbonate can buffer cells from such damage.

"All we did was find a way of getting the bicarbonate into cells so they could stop the damage, and we did that with magnesium; the magnesium carries it into cells," he says.

Russell Beckett's first guinea pigs were actually sheep.

"We had experiments with sheep for 20 years," he said. Those experiments showed the sheep lived 30-40 percent longer than control groups not consuming the water.

Little did Dr Beckett know back then, but Mother Nature had been conducting her own experiment just outside of Cooma near the Snowy Mountains.

Down there, seven farms have had scientists fascinated for 35 years. The CSIRO has been investigating why sheep and cattle not only live much longer, but keep breeding with a high rate of twins until their final days. The research showed up nothing specific, until they took a look at the water.

By some freak of nature, the rocks and soil in this area deliver magnesium bicarbonate through the springs. And Julie Johnston from Brookdfield Park Merino and Angus stud has some very old stock indeed: most cows stop breeding at around 12-13 years … Julie's cows bred up to 21-22 years.

When it comes twin rates, the average is .05 per cent, but Julie Johnstone says last year alone, 100 cows had 12 sets of twins.

But all this sounds too good to be true, and even Dr Beckett agrees.

"At this stage, it is a hypothesis — we haven't had a million drink the water, haven't done clinical trials over 10 years where people say, 'Yes I lived longer than the group that didn't drink the water' — we put up a hypothesis where a couple of hundred people said, 'Yes it works for me, at this stage the hypothesis is correct'," says Dr Beckett.

Dr Beckett has managed to secure both US and Australian patents for the product which Bert's Soft Drinks manufacture. They are the first patents granted for increasing human lifespan and treating ageing, however there are no scientifically proven trials underway yet.

"In a year's time we may do a story debunking the water, or we may be saying something significant has happened … I'm a guinea pig in an experiment that isn't over yet," says Paul Sheehan.

http://www.nonpharmaceutical.com/

Its an Australian company so I guess nowhere else in the world has it. I'm gonna try it myself. It should do wonders to my training and fat loss if it works as advertised. Some relatives who have tried it reported amazing benefits to their arthitic conditon
Especially when you consider 80% of the body is water.

Its not too expensive either

$1.25AUD per bottle that's 65cents US per 600ml bottle

Last edited:
i watched an article on this on tv... looked very promosing
i want some

Top Bottom