Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uncle Sam Cereal...is the best cereal

N

nclifter6feet6

this stuff has 2000 miligrams of flax seeds per cup of the cereal. it has 38 grams of carbs of which 10 grams are fiber. so it has only 28 grams of active carbs. only one gram of sugar. 7 grams of protien

all bran has a more fiber and less active carbs but 6 grams of shugar per cup

fiber one would be my second choice because it doesnt have any added shugar and has more fiber

i posted this because. its the most healthiest low carb cereal. its mainly composed of complex carbs fiber protien and flaxseed oil

MrMakaveli said:
Did you order it or buy it at a store man? I cant find it anywhere.

I've gotten it in the past at walmart and have seen it in Giant, Kroger, and Foodlion. It is most likely avasilable elsewhere but those are the only grocery stores I frequent.

Uncle sam is a great cereal, and relatively inexpensive for a "healthy" cereal. No added sugar which is nice.....you can find it most anywhere....guaranteed at a health food store...

Ryan

be careful and don't cough or sneeze

new to the board, just remember that it's considered a laxative cereal, too much will get ya. i made the mistake of eatiing 3 bowls about 8 years ago, and lets just say those were the messiest sneezes of my life.

Re: be careful and don't cough or sneeze

Kamana-Loa said:
new to the board, just remember that it's considered a laxative cereal, too much will get ya. i made the mistake of eatiing 3 bowls about 8 years ago, and lets just say those were the messiest sneezes of my life.
lol

Top Bottom