Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate training diet

maidenchild

[FONT=&quot]Is it irregular to up caloric intake, carbs, protein, and fats for a more intensive training schedule and have fewer bowel movements? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Non training[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breakfast: Fruit smoothie w/ 3 scoops of torrent, big ass bowl spaghetti, 2 can sardines[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd breakfast: pb&j w/ 2 servings of jelly and pb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]lunch:same as 2.b.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd lunch: big ass bowl spaghetti, 2 can sardines[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinner: 8-12oz lean meat, can veggie (spinach, collard green, asparagus), serving of almonds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bedtime: real gains[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]training[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]breakfast: same[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd breakfast (same as non train minus spaghetti, unless pre workout): bowl of spaghetti, beans and rice, 2 can of sardines[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]lunch (same as non train unless post workout): real gains, 2 can sardines[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd lunch: 2 servings of almonds, sardines, water[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]dinner: 8-12 oz lean meat, veggie, spaghetti[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bedtime: real gains[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Animal Pak, Flex, and M-stak are thrown in both of those ATM also[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]That is not always the exact diet, but I do strive for perfection with it. Is there anything there that would fuck up my digestion? I poop like 1-2 times every day but with the amount of food, there just isn't much stool. Is that a problem or should I just keep chuggin?[/FONT]

your problem is too much dead foods and not enough fruits and veggies

also consolidate your meals into 2-3 meals vs. spreading them out.

every meal you take you need a bowel movement, that is the scary thing that restaurants and fast food companies don't want you to know. if you are eating 6 or 7 times a day and aren't shitting that many times then your gut health is going down the tubes literally. even when i fasted for 19 days i was still having bowel movements, that should scare everyone because that means your body has a lot of backed up waste. now imagine eating as much as you do and throwing food at your system nonstop like this. it would be like leaving your car engine on where it burns out. that is why you are so irregular

Top Bottom