Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate protein bar ?

giantam443

I really want to know what protein bars people are eating on the regular? I want to take some with me to work while i get hungry. What do you guys recommend ?

Theres several out there thats "ok" but make no mistake, its just a candy bar with shit quality protein added. That said, i like fit crunch bars.

None. Too much sugar. Nothing is ever better than solid food.

I really want to know what protein bars people are eating on the regular? I want to take some with me to work while i get hungry. What do you guys recommend ?

Make your own.

Most of the bars are honestly pretty low quality in nutrients so I'd rather recommend to prep your own meals.

I’ll answer ur question bro, if your in a pinch and looking for one at a gas station and there isn’t many options go with a quest bar most of them are only 4 or 5 net carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll answer ur question bro, if your in a pinch and looking for one at a gas station and there isn’t many options go with a quest bar most of them are only 4 or 5 net carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That, in itself, is a red flag for crap ingredients

Top Bottom