Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Legal Fat Burning Stack

MrMakaveli

First I just wanted to say that my diet and cardio are great, thanks to Swole but I'm trying to speed things up a little so give me your opinions and more importantly ADDITIONS

*Taken 3 times a day*
2 T-rex
12.5 mg E-HCL (working up slowly to 25mg if possible)
150mg ECGC from GT
100mg R-ALA
2.5mg-5mg Bromocriptine taken in mornings within 2 hours of waking only

If you want to be super hardcore...ADD:

Kyno+T3 and some THERMOREXIN, you'll be SUPER ULTIMATE HARDCORE fat burning ;)

Mr.X

Hey bros im looking to maximize my fat loss over the next couple of weeks. Diet is in check as ive already loss 40 lbs but was wondering what supps to blend in to maximize this plateau ive hit . I heard that yohimbine and greent tea will do the trick but are a little ubsure as to what dosages and quaity brand also ala and the possibility of adding t 3 maybe but at a very low dose, i currently taking therex and nyc also . I am taking 40 mgs of var and might add low dose of test to minimize lean tissue loss.have l dex on hand if i decide too go with the test. Bros please help me out the only reason i got through the first 40 lbs was thru the motavation this board had provided so any and all responses apppreciated!!!!!!!!!

Mr.X said:
If you want to be super hardcore...ADD:

Kyno+T3 and some THERMOREXIN, you'll be SUPER ULTIMATE HARDCORE fat burning ;)

Mr.X

I was thinking about the t-3....but it scares the hell out of me.
Might be adding 200mg D a day which would really help things along haha.

Top Bottom