Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate feed

kellydrake

[FONT=&quot]Give me your favorite foods eaten daily to ingest your protiens and good fat/carbs.I am burned out from time to time with my favorites and could use some suggestions.Keep in mind budget restraints..in other words I cannot afford to eat rib eyes 4 times per day ! Maybe throw in a whey protien recipe you like as well..also is there a web site that helps you count your calories? Summer time (Australia) for me I have to force feed myself as my apetite goes way down..probabley from working outside all day in 105 heat and then training in hot gym in late afternoon...thanks in advance..dg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when your appetite drops you should listen to your body and not force feed it, especially whey protein. great way to end up like most meathead perma bulkers and have a leaky gut.

having said that favorite food for protein would be grassfed steak/beef and raw nuts.

Listen to your body when it comes to eating. For tracking, the myfitnesspal phone app is decent

Top Bottom