Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
duckman said:
I was told to always eat fat with carbs because it would keepyour insulin level from going up too high ..

.the fat slows down the carbs.......

Your insulin levels are a big factor in dieting.....

Well, that's horrible Advice, so ignore it.
Eat PROTEIN with carbs, that will stablize insulin levels.

hey crumb 1 more ?....um i have the gel caps falx and if i break the cap liquid comes out..is that the same or is it bad.> should i measure it to be 1 tbs? 1 cap is a lil less than half a teaspoon..

missyd143 said:
hey crumb 1 more ?....um i have the gel caps falx and if i break the cap liquid comes out..is that the same or is it bad.> should i measure it to be 1 tbs? 1 cap is a lil less than half a teaspoon..

LOL! Missy I love you, You and my pet Penguin William will get along perfectly.

Eat about 10 Caps to get 1tablespoon. Next time buy Liquid since the Capsules are no where nearly as Potent as the actual fresh Liquid Flax oil.

to end it off...

crum..i was talking about the modifies diet - in regards to the s.potato qu.

lastly..cheat days..u still recommend cheat days/refeed days on a modified diet? if so..are there things u should avoid or just let it be a complete 'free-day'?

No Cheat days, none. It's only 8 weeks out of your life, I know you can manage 56 days without junk. So get this whole "cheat day" idea out of your head before you start the program. Have one cheat day maybe BEFORE you start the program, then go 56 days straight.

Hey Crumcake,

How would "tha original diet" be for just coming off AS?

(My apologies if this isnt an appropriate question since this is the diet board.)

-Chuck

Chuck T said:
Hey Crumcake,

How would "tha original diet" be for just coming off AS?

(My apologies if this isnt an appropriate question since this is the diet board.)

-Chuck

I doubt you would want to go on the original program right after comming off of a cycle. I suggest you keep the protein and fat ratios the same, but kick the carbs up about 200 grams per day.
Do that for about 7-8 weeks, To help solidify the gains you made off of your cycle.

Then if you want to shred up, go on the original plan bro.

Good luck man.

Re: Re: The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Blackalpha said:
Great post but I give you karma just for saying this:p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

Well, if your going to cut, don't depleat all of your carbs
you will suffer in the gym
take loz gi carbs with no fats but with proteins in the morning
and later, take a low gi carb 45 min before your workout (oatmeal)
after you workout, mix some dextrose (49g)with your creatine and your set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom