Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gymrat123 said:
so you're saying that veggies such as spinach, brocolli, cabbage, etc, well never contribute to total calloric intake....and when in ketois, well never contribute to cab intake?

Of course They will Contribute to the Total Calorie intake, but you'd need to eat TONS of em, so tell me WHICH MUTANT IN THIS BLUE HELL can Actually EAT 8LBS OF Greens a day!?!

EVENNNNN if you could eat that much, the Digestion Process alone would burn up 80% of the Calories they contain.

Also, this isn't a Keto Diet, So why would that even be an issue?

So basically, yes, i'm saying.. Green Fiberous Vegetables WILL NEVER contribute negatively on this plan, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU EAT. Tha more, tha better.

Peace.

hey crumb cake.! i wanted to kno(im not tryin to be annoying by any means) but alot of people on these boards say that eating aspartame will inCREASE INSULIN levels thus stoping fat loss....now i kno this isnt a keto siet because its soooo hard for some people to get into ketosis but keto diets recomment to cut out all the sweetn low and splenda////can we still use them on your diet? i mean i dont think that will do nething to stop fat burning,,,can it? and 1 more ? .......whey b4 bed wit flax? dosent whey get absorbed too quickly into your systeM<?

thanks!

I really like your diet Tha one..its logical and pretty easy to stick with in my opinion. One thing though..I cant have bread or rice. I usually substitute these carbs for sweet potato or gluten-free cereal. Would 30g s.potato per meal be enough to replace the rice?

Ok, Ok, I read all this shit about no- to low-carbs... well.... have you ever thought that MAYBE this diet isn't for everyone? There is no cookie cutter diet... so be aware... you have to know your body before you know what will work... try the low-carbs, try moderate carbs... whatever you try do it for about 8 or so weeks to see if it will work for you...

personally I cannot succeed with no to low carbs... I NEED carbs to train, and I don't care what anyone says... you cannot tell me what will work for my body specifically... I can try new things, but when I know what works... I will stick with it...

so all of you who are wondering what diet will work for you.. take all of this in.... try it out for yourself... if it works and you can stick with it, then do it... if you are slow and sluggish without carbs, add some in... think for yourself.

dg

dieslgrl said:
Ok, Ok, I read all this shit about no- to low-carbs... well.... have you ever thought that MAYBE this diet isn't for everyone? There is no cookie cutter diet... so be aware... you have to know your body before you know what will work... try the low-carbs, try moderate carbs... whatever you try do it for about 8 or so weeks to see if it will work for you...

personally I cannot succeed with no to low carbs... I NEED carbs to train, and I don't care what anyone says... you cannot tell me what will work for my body specifically... I can try new things, but when I know what works... I will stick with it...

so all of you who are wondering what diet will work for you.. take all of this in.... try it out for yourself... if it works and you can stick with it, then do it... if you are slow and sluggish without carbs, add some in... think for yourself.

dg

Low Carb/ or Modified Low Carb diets will work for Everyone. Everyone Can stick it out and Handle it, if the desire is there.

If you can't, then it's not the end of tha world, There are thousands of Diets, and ALL of them will work, if you stick it out. So if you know of a diet that's easier for you to stick with, go with that.

Remember this program is for people trying to get in Competition shape, or very close to it.

Re: thanks!

rez said:
I really like your diet Tha one..its logical and pretty easy to stick with in my opinion. One thing though..I cant have bread or rice. I usually substitute these carbs for sweet potato or gluten-free cereal. Would 30g s.potato per meal be enough to replace the rice?

Be enough? The lower the better. Exactly what plan are you talking about? Tha original competition program plan? Or the second modified 3 carb/protein meals and 3 fat/protein meals program? If you are talking about the modified plan, then yes, that would be fine.

If you are talking about the original plan, then you need to read it over, because sweet potato isn't allowed, unless you are eating it every few days to help restore glycogen levels in the muscle.

missyd143 said:
hey crumb cake.! i wanted to kno(im not tryin to be annoying by any means) but alot of people on these boards say that eating aspartame will inCREASE INSULIN levels thus stoping fat loss....now i kno this isnt a keto siet because its soooo hard for some people to get into ketosis but keto diets recomment to cut out all the sweetn low and splenda////can we still use them on your diet? i mean i dont think that will do nething to stop fat burning,,,can it? and 1 more ? .......whey b4 bed wit flax? dosent whey get absorbed too quickly into your systeM<?

LoL.

Don't worry about Aspartame, it's not going to Halt the fat loss process, LoL, That's ridiculous. Use whatever sweetners you want.

Flax w/ Protein before bed is great, Flax will greatly slow down the absorption of the Whey. Or you can go with Micellular Casien, or 1 cup of Cottage cheese w/ 1 tablespoon of Flax mixed in.

the1crumb... when I say "works" I mean, I feel best... I diet for shows with 100carbs all the way through... If someone is going to cheat e3d on a no carb diet.. then that diet does not work for him/her... if someone is sluggish at their training consistently... then that diet does not work for them... You cannot spend 12-16 weeks with shitty training for a show... you MUST be strong and ready to go every day... and if you aren't... then there must be a better option...

I wasn't putting down your diet... I was just mentioning that, like you said, everything works, but you still have to recognize what your body is telling you, and maybe there is a better option for you specifically.... I was trying to make clear that EVERYBODY responds differently, and there is no PERFECT diet for everyone... there just isn't... you have to know your body... I drop weight quicker with 100 carbs than I do without them... because my training is still intense and I can keep up with two-a-days... you just can't expect to do that without any carbs for a long period of time...

dg

dieslgrl said:
the1crumb... when I say "works" I mean, I feel best... I diet for shows with 100carbs all the way through... If someone is going to cheat e3d on a no carb diet.. then that diet does not work for him/her... if someone is sluggish at their training consistently... then that diet does not work for them... You cannot spend 12-16 weeks with shitty training for a show... you MUST be strong and ready to go every day... and if you aren't... then there must be a better option...

I wasn't putting down your diet... I was just mentioning that, like you said, everything works, but you still have to recognize what your body is telling you, and maybe there is a better option for you specifically.... I was trying to make clear that EVERYBODY responds differently, and there is no PERFECT diet for everyone... there just isn't... you have to know your body... I drop weight quicker with 100 carbs than I do without them... because my training is still intense and I can keep up with two-a-days... you just can't expect to do that without any carbs for a long period of time...

dg

Agreed. But I disagree with "If a person eats carbs e3d on a no carb diet", Well, first this isn't a No carb diet, and second, You would still lose Fat even if you were on a 0 carb diet if you ate carbs every third day. Although it's probably will not be as effective as a carb up meal every 7 or 8 days, it still is Effective.

I was told to always eat fat with carbs because it would keepyour insulin level from going up too high ..

.the fat slows down the carbs.......

Your insulin levels are a big factor in dieting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom