Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: was also wondering..

rez said:
if i do some low-intensity cardio in the am and weights pm, do i still follow the diet as stated or add some carbs post-cardio workout?

Follow tha same plan. Don't ad carbs post-cardio, Just post-weights.

No, that's not too much protein, tha more, tha better.

I use Simply Whey by EAS chocolate, it's cheap, tastes great, and is effective.

What if you eat less fat in this diet? Will you use more of your stored bodyfat for energy, making you lose more fat? My only problem with this diet now, is that the only thing I have to cook in is a microwave....so my sodium is high...but I'm drinking at least 2 gals of water per day.

TheGame23 said:
What if you eat less fat in this diet? Will you use more of your stored bodyfat for energy, making you lose more fat? My only problem with this diet now, is that the only thing I have to cook in is a microwave....so my sodium is high...but I'm drinking at least 2 gals of water per day.

If you eat less Fat, you'll start to burn Muscle. Eat Fat, tha healthy kind though.

I cook salmon in tha microwave all tha time. Buy some Flax Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Safflower Mayonaise. Tuna doesn't need to be microwaved.

Veggies can be microwaved.

tha one crum..

i have been told to eat less fat more carbs and pro, b/c i need to put on muscle - basically lose bf%. i am 107pounds with 22%bf. should i still follow your diet in my circumstance?

Re: tha one crum..

rez said:
i have been told to eat less fat more carbs and pro, b/c i need to put on muscle - basically lose bf%. i am 107pounds with 22%bf. should i still follow your diet in my circumstance?

Rez, I just realized you are a Girl.

Do not eat more Carbs if your goal is to lose bodyfat.

ONE THING YOU GUYS ARE ALL FORGETTING IS, that this diet is for people who are either about to do a show, or have a real deep desire to get SUPER LEAN.

Although it can be used by Everyone, If your goal is just to lower Bodyfat, you do not to go on this extreme of a plan.

A simpler way to diet for people who are just out there to shed some Bodyfat would be:

6 Meals a day.

1) Whey/Small Bowl of Oatmeal or Meal Replacement Packet
2) Chicken/ Small amount of Brown Rice
3) Tuna Sandwhich on Whole grain bread with Light Mayo, lettuce, tomato, etcs.

4) Lean Steak/Veggies
5) Salmon or Tuna w/ Full Fat Safflower Mayo with Mixed Veggies
6) Whey/ Tablespoon of Flax or Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Notice that the first 3 contain protein and clean carbs, and the Last 3 contain protein and healthy fats.

Fats and Carbs are NEVER combined.

For whoever who wants to maintain Muscle, Lose Bodyfat you should stick to this diet.

For whoever who wnats to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle in a Healthy manner, try the Original Diet plan I mentioned in the very first Post of this Thread.

Peace.

OK..but couple of things i dont understand...
vegies are carbs arent they?
and mayo...it has carbs in it..ive read the label..y do u have mayo instead of nuts, flax or oliveoil?

rez said:
OK..but couple of things i dont understand...
vegies are carbs arent they?
and mayo...it has carbs in it..ive read the label..y do u have mayo instead of nuts, flax or oliveoil?

Tha Carbs in Veggies such as Spinach,Brocolli, Cabbage, greens are not going to make u fat, no matter how much you eat. They are Fiberous. If anything the more you eat, the more calories you will burn digesting them.

Full Fat mayo, doesn't have Carbs, maybe 1 Gram. The reason I put Mayo instad of Flax is because, how many people do you know who like to eat Tuna with Flax. Most people eat Tuna w/ Mayo.

"Tha Carbs in Veggies such as Spinach,Brocolli, Cabbage, greens are not going to make u fat, no matter how much you eat. They are Fiberous. If anything the more you eat, the more calories you will burn digesting them.

Full Fat mayo, doesn't have Carbs, maybe 1 Gram. The reason I put Mayo instad of Flax is because, how many people do you know who like to eat Tuna with Flax. Most people eat Tuna w/ Mayo."

so you're saying that veggies such as spinach, brocolli, cabbage, etc, well never contribute to total calloric intake....and when in ketois, well never contribute to cab intake?

Later

Gymrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom