Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supergirl515 said:
is mixing salsa with ur tuna allowed on this?

Yup. Just make sure it's Home made or natural, and not any type of sugary Salsa.

Onions/Tomato/Parsely, All super good for you, Just dont' go over board on tha Tomatoes.

proxy said:
Hi The game2001
If you are saaying that diet with no carbs is healty you have to take good book and learn how body works.
With the best intensions .....

No one ever said a Diet with No carbs is healthy. If your monkey ass would have taken the Time to actually Read this Program you would have understood that.

For Maximum Fat loss you have to Cut Carbs, there is no way around it, Unless doing 5 hours of Cardio a Day is something you Enjoy.

I hope you are not one of those High Carb advocates, if So then you need to put away that silly Bagel and eat a Platypus.

This is ridiculous, why am I even argueing with you?

Adios Commrade.

cumcake?.....you def know youre $!$@#%.

i agree with you 100%
however, the one thing i question is carbs after the
workout is old school.....did you know carbs suppress
youre test and natural gh levels, while protein and fat
promotes it?.....so i think after a grueling work out
shun the carbs because you need as much gh response as
possible to rebuild....

just my .02

buff600 said:
however, the one thing i question is carbs after the
workout is old school.....did you know carbs suppress
youre test and natural gh levels, while protein and fat
promotes it?.....so i think after a grueling work out
shun the carbs because you need as much gh response as
possible to rebuild....

just my .02

Old school is Fat and Protein, Bodybuilders back in the day were told to eat tons of Fat and Protein post-workout until they realized that with carbs nutrients could more effeciently transport to the muscles as well as refill their glycogen.

Buff, When did you start hearing about eating Fat and Protein? I'm just curious were you picked it up? I might be wrong but I believe it was Strenght Coach Charles Poliquin or Pulombu (sp??) who first started these theories.

On a side note Arnold would eat TONS of Fat and protein post workout, basically he would eat just TONS of food post workout period. An example of his post-work out was:

1 Pitcher of Beer
Whole Chicken

charles poliquins diet, which is called the anabolic
diet is one that has been preached for years, youre
right. i heard about it about 7 years ago and for the most
part dismissed it until i tried it just to see what the hype
was about....then in the last couple of years i heard about
someone named rob faigin who wrote a book called natural hormonal enhancement, which was based on much of the same principals as poliquin's approach. however, his stuff differs slightly and is cutting edge and very informative. following those principles you described, ive gone from 170 and 10% to 200 and
6% at a height of 5'11.I did all this with no thermogenics and
no pharmeceutical help if you know what i mean.

i suppose youre right about the insulin spike shuttling aminos into the muscles.....but it also inhibits testosterone production
along with gh......its a double edged sword i guess. it just depends on which one is more important to the individual.

yeah, ive read it about 5 times. actually, i own a copy
it was introduced to me by a buddy of mine who's a natural
national competitor. i always wondered how hed get so ripped
(im talking conditionning like a shawn ray, granted hes not that big cause hes natural,but boy can he get lean 3,4%.faigins
theme is mainly using carbs only for their benefits ,strategic insulin spikes ay certain times. If you read the book, youll be amazed....the ideas and beliefs he has are based on about 1700
references from different sources all compiled to this one book.
i honestly believe you can make gear like gains if you follow it to the T...........I did!

crumbcak what is your cardio plan for this diet? is cardio needed for this diet? and what carbs u eat ? do u eat oatmeal in the morning?

missyd143 said:
crumbcak what is your cardio plan for this diet? is cardio needed for this diet? and what carbs u eat ? do u eat oatmeal in the morning?

AMAF! Whaddup my NIGGGGGGGGA!
Good to see you Back on These boards, I know you're pretty busy with your new Triedia.com Board...Shit looks pretty bad ass. We miss your Fight stories over here, You should come back and holler on tha Anabolic Board.

P.s. You lil Nutcase, Go read the plan, it gives cardio info...
But yes you need Cardio Daily if possible

Later Bro

hey crumb ..thanks for being rude but i was just askin a simple ? about losing muscle while doing cardio...do u take nething b4 it? and wont too much protein turn to glucose just like carbs? and also wut kind of cardio HIIT or low 1st thing in the morning?

thanks ,,,be kInd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom