Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few questions:

1) Won't two months away from decent amounts of carbs effect your brain power and your energy levels? I mean, six days away from carbs on a CKD and we're dying for carbs.

2)Won't two straight months be overkill? Isn't it better to do 4 weeks, then a month of bulking, then another 4 weeks?

3)Are we talking eat as much as you can ... or 500 above maintenance or what?

abrocketsfan said:
a few questions:

1) Won't two months away from decent amounts of carbs effect your brain power and your energy levels? I mean, six days away from carbs on a CKD and we're dying for carbs.

2)Won't two straight months be overkill? Isn't it better to do 4 weeks, then a month of bulking, then another 4 weeks?

3)Are we talking eat as much as you can ... or 500 above maintenance or what?

1. I've been on 0 carb diets for long periods of time and still have managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA in my classes. Remember, you will be eating a good amount of HEALTHY FATS, which will give you plenty of energy. You will adjust. If you are in good shape, then you should be able to manage going without carbs, of course it's hard, that's a matter of Will. BUT, you can manage.

This is NOT a keto-type diet, So if you HAVE to eat a carb , make sure it's something like Oatmeal or Brown/Wild Rice, No more than 3 times a week. This might even be beneficial to include a complex carb such as the ones I just mentioned, every 3 days.

You WILL be eating a Post-Workout shake which WILL contain carbs (simple).

2. 2 Straight months will NOT be overkill, most of the people who compete diet for 12-16 weeks straight. This will depend on the amount of fat you have to lose and your dedication. If you are satisfied after 4 weeks of this (Which might actually happen), then you can stop. You can experiment, and try bulking and cutting in different phases.

3. I already broke down the approximate ratios, Never mind being a certain amount of calories above or below. If you follow these guidelines ( Essential Fat .5-.75 grams per lb of bodyweight, Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of bodyweight, Carbs 30-50 (post workout only), Veggies (Fiber) AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.) Follow these and YOU WILLLLLLL lose your excess Blubber.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the post, I'll be following that next cutting phase (which probably won't be for a year or two)....

.... just one question: Since fruit juices are out, I guess fruit is out as well?

What about this type of diet with refeed days incorporated? Maybe 24 hours dieting 24 hours refeeding or something along those lines.. ? Or maybe 48 hours dieting 24 refeeding.

:D:D

excellent post bro..
I still would have to use the eca to curb my appetite..
my natural appetite is too high. I can eat every two hours and still be starving.. sucks..

kevin7

Tha One CrumCake-
Bro do you seriously think that this diet will produce the BEST results when it comes to burning off extra bodyfat?

:cool::cool:
I have never been 230 lbs. before and after Thanksgiving break now I am.. I SERIOUSLY want to get down to around 200 lbs. by the spring time.

Help me out bro.

I am thinking that there is nothing wrong with Oatmeal, Brown Rice, or Wheat Bread if you keep an eye on calorie intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom