Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugghh can someone please help a frustrated lady out here

lillisa

I'm so freaking frustrated it's not even funny. I've been dieting and training intensely for 5 weeks now. Cardio in morning on empty stomach and weight training and cardio in the afternoon again. The scale has not budged at all. My boobs are a little smaller and my face has slimmed down some but other than that, I dont think anything has changed. I'm hearing so many different things, I dont even know what to do. Cut more calories/add more calories. I'm 33, 5'5" and 180 lbs and trying to get down to 135ish not that weight is important. I just want to look good and fit again. I've been eating about 1600 calories a day..of course that's eating clean. Because the scale hasn't budged, I did some research on livestrong caloric intake and it says I should be eating 2200 calories. That seems awfully high. I tried eating that today and I"m stuffed. I can't even eat that much. I feel like if I were to eat like this everyday, i'd gain a ton of weight. Do I force myself? Can someone please help me out. I'm so effing frustrated and I just want to look good again and I"m putting in all the hard work and not getting the results. I don't want to give up and don't mind puttin in the work at all. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. If you need a sample day of what my food intake looks like, I don't mind sharing that with my supplementation included.

One reason the scale might not have budged is because muscle weighs more than fat, and since you've said that you're face has slimmed down some. I'd say you've put on a little bit of muscle... Giving us a sample day would be great we could work further with you and give you even more advice. But cutting calories more than that would be overkill, there is no reason for that... You might not be eating enough even

so a smaple day looks like :

wake up 7:00 am. 1 scoop of thermovex. 4 g of BCAA's, 1 scoop of glutacor (8g) 20 min prior to cardio.
7:30 - 1 hour of interval training either spinning or running
8:30 - 3/4 cups of egg whites from carton (18g protein) with 1/4 to 1/2 avacado, 1/2 cup of oatmeal or 1 slice of protein bread,
multivitamin, calcium, vit c and e, b complex, folic acid, osteo bi-blex,
11 - 1 cup of cottage cheese, 4 strawberries, 10 almonds
1:30-2:00 - can of tuna on protein bread with a few onions and pickles, a teeny bit of mayo or 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and green beans with siracha
2:10 - 4 g of BCAA's and 1 scoop of glutacor and 1 scoop of thermovex
2:30 - weight workout and 20 more min of cardio (not sure if I should amp that up a bit for time)
3:30 - 4 g of BCAA's, 1 scoop fo gluticor, 30 g of protein, 1/2 banana, a few strawberries
5:00 - 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 c of rice, artichoke or broccoli or a chicken salad with olive oil and basalmic. (this week I started to eliminate the rice out and added more veggies)
8:00 - just protein powder and water and maybe 1 tbs of peanut butter.

If i can make it to my 6th meal, the protein drink is my last meal. Maybe I'll throw in some more cottage cheese a few hours before that. Last meal is usually around 10 or 1030. Not sure if that's too late. Also not sure if I'm eating too much cottage cheese. I know dairy isn't necessarily the best thing. But this is my typical day. Not sure if it needs tweeking.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

wake up 7:00 am. 1 scoop of thermovex. 4 g of BCAA's, 1 scoop of glutacor (8g) 20 min prior to cardio.
8:30 - 3/4 cups of egg whites from carton (18g protein) with 1/4 to 1/2 avacado, 1/2 cup of oatmeal or 1 slice of protein bread,
1:30-2:00 - can of tuna on protein bread with a few onions and pickles, a teeny bit of mayo or 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and green beans with siracha (This brown rice or white + do you weigh your chicken cooked or raw?)
2:30 - weight workout and 20 more min of cardio (not sure if I should amp that up a bit for time) (What kind of workout do you do? Full body, High Volume?)
3:30 - 4 g of BCAA's, 1 scoop fo gluticor, 30 g of protein, 1/2 banana, a few strawberries
5:00 - 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 c of rice, artichoke or broccoli or a chicken salad with olive oil and basalmic. (this week I started to eliminate the rice out and added more veggies) (Same question as above)
8:00 - just protein powder and water and maybe 1 tbs of peanut butter. (I'd take out the protein powder and switch it up with some FF greek yogurt, great source of slow digesting casein protein and keep the tbps of peanut butter... I hope it's natural peanut butter :))

If i can make it to my 6th meal, the protein drink is my last meal. Maybe I'll throw in some more cottage cheese a few hours before that. Last meal is usually around 10 or 1030. Not sure if that's too late. Also not sure if I'm eating too much cottage cheese. I know dairy isn't necessarily the best thing. But this is my typical day. Not sure if it needs tweeking.

What are your thoughts?

Those are my thoughts on this.. hopefully someone else will tell you a little something

the rice I"m eating is brown and I do weigh my chicken after it's cooked. nad yes, the peanut butter is natural. My weight training varies but right now I do 2 body parts a day. 15 rep range with active rests and supersets. I just switched it up from 4 weeks of lifting 8-10 rep range without active rests. I'll switch up my last meal with greek yogurt. So I'm assuming all is well then and I should be more patient than 6 weeks? Does this sound alright to you that the scale hasn't moved?

1:30-2:00 - can of tuna on protein bread with a few onions and pickles, a teeny bit of mayo or 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and green beans with siracha
2:30 - weight workout and 20 more min of cardio (not sure if I should amp that up a bit for time)
5:00 - 3-4 oz of chicken, 1/2 c of rice, artichoke or broccoli or a chicken salad with olive oil and basalmic. (this week I started to eliminate the rice out and added more veggies)
8:00 - just protein powder and water and maybe 1 tbs of peanut butter.

What are your thoughts?

Your eating too much like a man thats training... Drop the cottage cheese, brown rice, drop tuna in a can and liquid egg whites... Its too much sodium... Use whole eggs and separate the yolk to eliminate sodium... The tuna in a can, even low sodium has a lot of sodium... Drop the oils and salad... Salad will actually bloat you... Try peppers, mushrooms, green beans... Fresh vegetables... Try fat free low sugar greek yogurt... Incorporate white fish...

ok soi drop the brown rice and replace that with veggies? So I should be cutting back on my starchy carbs more? Do I keep my egg consumption around the same amount of protein, 18g? My total grams of protein is not adding up to my weight and I was under the impression that I should be eating 1 gram of protein per 1 lb of body weight. Is my 4 oz of chicken ok? I will drop the cottage cheese and replace with greek yougurt but it has 9 g of sugar. That worried me but it sounds like I shouldn't worry about that.

Yeah definitely replace with some broccoli/cauliflower. Or similar low calorie low carb veggie. Start with scaling back on what dylan cut and see of that gets ur cals down around 1400-1450. It should. And try that for a while. Gradual cut backs will help keep ur body from thinking its starving. Also one day (usually Sunday for me) I eat about 500 above maintenance to keep my metabolism working hard then its back to deficit eating for 6 days..
Don't pay too much attention to the scale. Its a decent measure but will drive u nuts. Go with how ur clothes fit and see if someone at ur gym can calibrate ur fat weekly. Good luck :D

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom