Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

typical lunch idea

jumboginger

I was wondering what are the typical things you guys eat for lunch that keeps you looking and feeling good? I saw a breakfast thread last week but now i am curious what you do for lunch. do you eat salads, chicken breasts, veggies and the regular? or do you have another food you eat? also what time is lunch typically?

I was wondering what are the typical things you guys eat for lunch that keeps you looking and feeling good? I saw a breakfast thread last week but now i am curious what you do for lunch. do you eat salads, chicken breasts, veggies and the regular? or do you have another food you eat? also what time is lunch typically?

have you been in prison - how can you not know when lunch is? Middle of the day obvs. It's just the name for a meal.

Lunch for me is my first meal of the day and will typically consist of either chicken, beef, or eggs as my protein source with either steamed veggies or a salad. I will throw in some avocado or nuts in there too for some healthy fat. That is typically around 12pm as I eat in an 8 hour window that ends at 8pm.

i will prep food ahead of time and usually just eat that for lunch. my lunch is my first meal of the day and is at the earliest going to be 1-2pm. sometimes after 4

if i don't have anything prepped i like to pound some almonds with raw honey and fruit

Top Bottom