Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turkey wing for a clean diet

Sergio_duran

Hi guys, I was wondering if turkey wings can be a healthy option for dieting, also as you all know nutritionist and doctors don't recommend to consume chicken wings because the anabolics substances they contain, do you turkey wings are just the same? thank you.

Wow, this is the first time I hear about chicken wings containing anabolic substances! What I do know they contain, is fat. If you want to follow a clean diet, you should be eating white skinless meat, which is mostly found in the breasts of the chicken and turkey, so try sticking to those.

The problem with turkey wings is that they contain much more fat, particularly saturated fat then eating turkey breast.

Whenever purchasing poultry, you should always purchase skinless options as they have the least fat. Breast meat is the leanest but even thigh meat is fairly lean if it's skinless.

A turkey wing every now and then won't kill you but you should base your diet around skinless poultry meat.

I would save wings only for cheat meals. They are a very fatty part of the animal. Stick to lean cuts for your regular meals.

Top Bottom