Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tuna tuna tuna

Albacore is easier to eat because it's more chunky. I do think there is a slight difference in taste as well. Chunk light is always cheaper unless the former is on sale though.

ND

I eat a lot of tuna. I hate it, it tastes like ass. I buy the cheapest(usually wal-mart brand), (( I have found very little difference in brands of tuna))and force it down. Nasty, but I sure as hell am not going to pay a lot for it.-WULF

I prefer eating "tuna" to all of the above! I love all kinds of tuna --- as long as it is low fat...

On a side note any of you guys that eat chunk light ever get bones in your cans of tuna? I eat a craplod of tuna and about every 20-30 cans I get one with bones in it.....shouldn't it be bone free? I was thinking about suing starkist next time I get one saying that I choked on it.......

LOL I first off I eat chunk light starkist tuna. I agree, I fucking hate tuna but its cheap and easy to prepare lol, just open the can. I eat 3-5 cans of it a day.

I think they all taste about the same, for those of you that hate it, remember this, chew it twice and get a drink of water to big in your mouth that you cant hold anymore and swallow all at once. I like to call it "slamming my tuna"

needtobeswoledup-I find bones in my shit all of the time, just pick them out and eat it. Youll be ok, I promise.

Top Bottom