Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna options

-lll---lll-

I don't know about everyone else, but after a while, I am finding it kinda tought to get straight tuna down. Used to eat that shit straight out of the can, can't do it anymore. Found a few recipes here and there that definitely help. I just strolled upon this site, which has a plethora of recipes, this is gonna help me bigtime. I actually quit the shit for the last year and a half already, just couldn't stand it anymore, now I'm heading out to buy a dozen cans to try some of this shit out.

http://www.deepsquatter.com/shake.htm

Not so sure about the first few, fucking shakes? Yuck...but scroll down and there's a ton of ideas, more than I've ever seen in one place before.

-lll---lll- said:
I don't know about everyone else, but after a while, I am finding it kinda tought to get straight tuna down. Used to eat that shit straight out of the can, can't do it anymore. Found a few recipes here and there that definitely help. I just strolled upon this site, which has a plethora of recipes, this is gonna help me bigtime. I actually quit the shit for the last year and a half already, just couldn't stand it anymore, now I'm heading out to buy a dozen cans to try some of this shit out.

Not so sure about the first few, fucking shakes? Yuck...but scroll down and there's a ton of ideas, more than I've ever seen in one place before.

Do you get the light Tuna or the White Tuna? Usually those cheap cans of light tuna can be pretty nasty tasting, but Cloverleaf carries "Yellowfin Tuna" which is cheaper than white, and only a bit more expensive than light, but it tastes much better. It's much more consistant in color and taste. I get a pack of 6 for $6.99.

Damn...no, never tried the yellowfin. That's a hell of a deal too. Where you buy your grub, prob costco. All i got is Sobeys n Safeway n shit. Ima grab some today regardless of price. Thanks a lot bro!

-lll---lll- said:
Damn...no, never tried the yellowfin. That's a hell of a deal too. Where you buy your grub, prob costco. All i got is Sobeys n Safeway n shit. Ima grab some today regardless of price. Thanks a lot bro!

I get it at the Superstore.

-lll---lll- said:

I wish I could find a recipe to hide tuna. I need the protein but DESPISE the taste.

Make tuna burgers. You can make them ahead of time too. Drain a few cans of tuna, add onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, egg whites and whatever spices. Mix up till a meatloaf consistancy flatten out and put in a pan with a bit of olive oil. They will get nice and crunchy outside and doesnt even taste like tuna.

i recomend solid white albacore
the chunk light stuff looks and smels too much like cat food and the color difference and weird shit is just too much for me to choke down
i am not going to lie i have shoveled down cans of chunk light because of price but it wasnt fun or enjoyable
i would just put a spoon full in my mouth and wash it down with water
try the solid white albacore if you havent already
i am going to look into this yellow tail tuna i have never seen it before

i just checked out those recipes
dam tuna shakes
i am goin to have to try
i like the one with v8 and some hot sauce sounds pretty good actually
what we will do in the name of a few extra pounds of muscle and some fat loss
hehe

Aw shit...I was lookin at the albacore too, have it everywhere. Had to go to 3 diff stores before I found the yellowfin...lol. Thanks bros!

Here is the Yellowfin I buy...

ChunkLightYellowinwater.jpg

Top Bottom