Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna and BBQ Sauce!!

Alex Cross

I thought this would be the worst shit ever, but my roomate mad me try it, and it was f-in AWSOME!

Tuna
Tbsp or 2 Mayo to moist
3-6 (or more) Tbsp BBQ - i used KC Masterpice

SOOOOOOOO Good!!

A/C

You're right it does sound like shit.... but I'll try it anyway. :D

Thx for the tip.

I'm up for that, been using Tomato ketchup and chilli powder and getting sick of the shit..keep the tuna ideas coming!!

I woiuld be careful about adding all of that stuff. I used to compete in the natural showes, and my coach cut all of that stuff out of my diet because the sodium is so high and it will make you retain water. So I guess what I'm saying is that if your looking to get super cut, you might want to stay away from BBQ sauces and salsa dips. Just something you might want to think about.

Celab

Celab said:
I woiuld be careful about adding all of that stuff. I used to compete in the natural showes, and my coach cut all of that stuff out of my diet because the sodium is so high and it will make you retain water. So I guess what I'm saying is that if your looking to get super cut, you might want to stay away from BBQ sauces and salsa dips. Just something you might want to think about.

Celab

Valid point. However, I am bulking- so I am not so worried about the extra cal's.. I do however, keep my diet clean... I use light mayo, but I NEED that stuff to taste good to eat it!!

A/C

Bulking is the shit!!! anyway, last year my friend and i were experimenting with tuna because we were getting sick of the same ole shit. So we added some bbq sauce in it. i didnt want to eat it at first because it looked and smelt like shit. but it was soooo good!!!!

Karma for you...

ThePolishHammer said:
Tuna and salsa
Tastes better, dosent add any calories

Good God Almighty! This rocks!

I got some mild salsa at Wal Mart today just to try it. My taste buds thank you.

Top Bottom