Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lose weight: Is this diet/exercise plan I made good?

rawb it's certainly better than what you first stated and you're excercising which is great.
like i said before don't get too anal about food and concentrate on having fun. Do you play any sports? maybe join a club and play more games especially team games where you can have fun and lose weight andmake friends! :)
try martial arts (i would lean towards kickboxing and thai boxing since that's what i do haha)
on a more serious point i would really advise you not to get into so much details about what you eat , how many calories etc like i said just eat clean the reason being is you'll develop a complex, an eating disorder if you will. You'll get all depressed if you go off your diet and you'll binge sometimes if you do. You'll probably also find your social life will suffer. Trust me I speak from experience, i know people who are very very very concious of what they eat (heck even I am, too much for my own good sometimes)

just find a happy medium. enjoy your youth, seriously if your mates and you go out and have a KFC nothings stopping you from having a little just stay physicially active and burn it off :)

and like someone has stated before, you're growing so you'll need all the nutrients and calories you need otherwise you'll probably end up harming yourself in the long run.

I agree with Him1, now is the time to build good habits. You need to take advantage of the natural hormonal cascade your body is under right now. Don't restrict calories, just eat clean and work hard. Believe me, I was once making the same mistakes you are making now, I hope you take every body's advice and learn from our experience and not make the mistakes most of us have. You will be way ahead if you just eat clean and work hard. You can make quality gains and lean up, you will look better and feel better if you feed the machine. If you eatl like you had outlined earlier you will crash and so will your metabolism. Hope this helped, stay after it!

Top Bottom