Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it true? eating alot of everything including McDonalds to gain mass a good thing?

akaba

I was once told from a Prolab expert that it is ok to eat anything in site!! any thing that i can get my hands on to gain size due to the carb intake. is this true or am I juss gettin fat for no reason? please help, because for some reason it doesnt make sense to me!!! thanks !!

Unless you are an extreme hardgainer, it's terrible advice. I hear it way too often unfortunately.

Eat that way and you will get fat, period. Yes, you will add some muscle too, but it won't matter because you likely won't be able to see it.

Bulking and cutting diets should not really be all that different in content, but in quantity.

depends on your metabolism. For example I eat 4-5 times a week at McDonald's and guess what ? My BF is still the same. In fact, no matter if I eat 6000 or just 2000 calories, I will always stay at the same weight and BF. Now the problem is, without AAS, it's nearly imposible for me to gain something.....

Experience is worth more than anything else. eat up! of course there is an extreme fat gain potentiontal in this method. and it definately is not the healthiest, but if u are an extreme hardgainer i would try it out, if you start gaining to much fat change your diet. there is a lot of advice on this board which is priceless, but sometimes you have to try out different things. u cant get big and shredded at the same time unless you gain mass slowely over a period of time, then cut.

akaba said:
I was once told from a Prolab expert that it is ok to eat anything in site!! any thing that i can get my hands on to gain size due to the carb intake. is this true or am I juss gettin fat for no reason? please help, because for some reason it doesnt make sense to me!!! thanks !!

If you eat non-stop, you will gain body-fat non-stop. This only works if your metabolic rate is amazing, or you do not care about bodyfat gains, in your case it seems that bodyfat gains are a concern. So, I would NOT even come close to thinking about this so called "diet"......

Mr.X

Mc Donalds : the less you eat there, the better you will be.

Once a year is acceptable though

Top Bottom