Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and dieting down

bananaRaul

I seem to have a tougher time losing weight since I went on TRT, specifically getting my body fat down. I am using 100mg a week TRT with an AI together. Currently 19% body fat and 52 years old @210 pounds. I’ve been told to diet down to under 2000 calories but that isn’t working for me at all, in fact I have been gaining weight. How much calories do I need? Should I drop it down more?

You can go under your food intake and gain weight, the body works like that. Get your calories into cycles, BMR + 20% BMR -20% 3 days on 2 off and start doing fasting.

crashing your calories doesn't work for weight loss long term cause your body simply adjusts to that. so example if you were eating 3000 calories a day and then dropped it to 2000 per day you would be in a 1000 calorie deficit, but in reality your body will burn 1000 less calories per day lol. so you wouldn't really be in a deficit. that is how the body works, it is called SURVIVAL

also types of calories are more important than amount of calories.

hope this makes sense because until people figure that out they will continue to not be able to lose weight

Something is definitely off with your TRT dose. If you are taking enough that you require an AI, there is definitely an issue.

Top Bottom