Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble in the kitchen

tcox1362

So I am trying to get a diet plan that works for me and I'm having trouble. I have tried keto and couldn't do the 30 carbs a day. Tried interment fasting and it was ok. Not sure how to go about this now.

I am 37 250lbs. 5'11" and workout at least 4-5 days a week. Cardo is my monster as I have a bad knee so running trashes it. I try to do more of the row machines and such. I am on a budge so if like some help figuring out a meal plan that I can do with a budge.

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

keto can be a good diet but 90% of the keto diets out there are complete crap and the industry is full of bs

intermittent fasting can also be good, but again too much bad info out there

if you want to fix your situation permanently you gotta change the way you approach food entirely. this means getting rid of anything in your house that isn't a whole food. everything in your freezer and your pantry has to go. don't keep junk in your house and stop snacking. you can contact me for a 1 on 1 and we can get you going in the right direction

as far as cardio, you don't need to do cardio to lose weight.. that is a huge ruse we see. diet causes fat loss, not cardio. cardio is great for your heart though

You don't need to bend your knees in order to do cardio. Here are three suggestions:
1) Stiff legged style race walking (an old fashioned way to walk very fast).
2) Rowing on a rowing machine - just upper body only. You can bend from the waist and use your arms.
3) Battle rope work. Done standing or kneeling (with a cushion under the knee). The arms and upper body only does the work.

Top Bottom