Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple Threat 3/60 Chocolate

Distortion

i just got mine today.. I made a straight milk/protein shake. to be honest i'm not that impressed w/ the taste, but i like the amount of protein i'm getting.

What recipies do you guys like with the choc? is water better too?
throw me some ideas

is this your first protein shake?

I get the feeling it is because TT3/60 is actually one of the best tasting powders out there. The vanilla is pretty good, and the chocolate is just as good if not better. If you've had any others, you would know they taste hollow and synthetic, whereas the TT actually has a solid taste to it.

I would give the vanilla a try next time to see how you like it, but my experiences with the other powders tells me that you're better off stickign to TT or Metrx powder, which is more expensive.

abrocketsfan said:
is this your first protein shake?

I get the feeling it is because TT3/60 is actually one of the best tasting powders out there. The vanilla is pretty good, and the chocolate is just as good if not better. If you've had any others, you would know they taste hollow and synthetic, whereas the TT actually has a solid taste to it.

I would give the vanilla a try next time to see how you like it, but my experiences with the other powders tells me that you're better off stickign to TT or Metrx powder, which is more expensive.

Exactly! I would say that it tastes "fresh", compared to other protein poweders or MRP's. Too bad I fart like a madman on it so I just take it at night. But it's a good value for the money.

no this is my 4th type of protein i think. I didn't blend it either i just shook it up, i dont know.. i think alot depends on how much liquid you use.. how much milk do you guys put in w/ 3 scoops of TT

Top Bottom