Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trial run - Carbing up with Insulin

La_pantera

Hi Guys :)

My body just don¨t want to store the carbs in a weird way i just burn trough them. This is reason i wanna do a trial run with insulin because that the only thing that give me that full look.

I have done 3 day traditional carb up. 600g/day still was flat 2 galloon water and with sodium.

Rapid backloading with cliff wilson and still was flat after 980g carbs, 2 galloon water and with sodium.

Have been working with Cliff wilson, Fahkri mubarak and none of them could dial me in was flat both of the times. so before anyone jump and says get a coach been there done that and did not help when it came to peaking.

Diet currenltly

Protein: 220g
Fat: 60g
Carbs: 100g
2 galloon water
sodium 5000mg

Would appreciate some feedback and help on this area. Thanks

Hi Guys :)

My body just don¨t want to store the carbs in a weird way i just burn trough them. This is reason i wanna do a trial run with insulin because that the only thing that give me that full look.

I have done 3 day traditional carb up. 600g/day still was flat 2 galloon water and with sodium.

Rapid backloading with cliff wilson and still was flat after 980g carbs, 2 galloon water and with sodium.

Have been working with Cliff wilson, Fahkri mubarak and none of them could dial me in was flat both of the times. so before anyone jump and says get a coach been there done that and did not help when it came to peaking.

Diet currenltly

Protein: 220g
Fat: 60g
Carbs: 100g
2 galloon water
sodium 5000mg

Would appreciate some feedback and help on this area. Thanks

ive carbed up before a show with insulin and i was bloat as F***
wouldnt recommend it

you can test carbing up on weekend with low insulin dose like 2IUs with 100grams of carbs and protein 100grams 0 fat and see how you feel
make sure you do low sodium to see how your body purely reacts to insulin

you should trial and error this at least 3-4 times before the show

ive carbed up before a show with insulin and i was bloat as F***
wouldnt recommend it

you can test carbing up on weekend with low insulin dose like 2IUs with 100grams of carbs and protein 100grams 0 fat and see how you feel
make sure you do low sodium to see how your body purely reacts to insulin

you should trial and error this at least 3-4 times before the show

Oh really

how much iu did you shoot?
did you do humalog with everymeal?

Is it important to have low sodium when carbing up with insulin since it increase sodium in the body correct?

yeah thats what i am trying to do trial and error to see how my body respond. off seasson tried it couple times was very full but was holding water. but was thinking once depleted of glycogen maybe that would not make me hold water and fill me up and make me tight.

thanks buddy for answering look for people who have done it and whats there experience.

You should take high amount of carbs ones per week and rest of time just protein, fat, veggies

Top Bottom