Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin Food Log

The Shadow said:
aspartame

Hmmm. Its purely anecdotal, but i've never noticed diet soda affecting my skin.

Then again, after two runs of accutane, nothing anymore affects my skin. Clear as can be.

psychedout said:

Then again, after two runs of accutane, nothing anymore affects my skin. Clear as can be.

....there are at least 4 just on this board who can track it back to that

psychedout said:

Yeah well if I would have thought of it I would have done before and after photos... Diet pop jacks my skin all up.

Jan 26th:
5:45 Yohimburn lotion, 1 T-rex
6:00 30 minutes of HIIT
6:40 Protein/ L-Glutamine and Creatine (2.5 g each) / water (ran out of milk...)
8:15 - Cup O Joe / 2 Levorex
9:30 1 Glucorell-r
9:45 1/2 C Cottage Cheese, 1 C Blueberries
10:30 1 Levorex
12:30 1 Glucorell-r, 2 Thermorexin
12:45 Chicken, broccoli, 3 oz Sweet potatoe
1:15 1 Levorex
2:30 4T PB, 5 ritz wheat crackers
4:00 Low-fat strawberry yogurt
4:30 1 Thermorexin
Going to be traveling this evening so I did the extra gym work yesterday...
the food I have left that I figured out will be a zone bar, and 1 C Beef Jerky, with some peanuts before bed..
Going to try and find a Wendy's so I can get some spinach and a chicken breast salad.
With no Wendy's
Cal 1510, 52g Fat, 141g protein, 127g carb (18g Fiber)
(38/32/30)
With Wendy's (Better be a Wendy's!!!)
Cal 1781, 58g Fat, 191g protein, 128g carb (19g Fiber)
(44/30/25)
weight: 137.4
Felt not 100% on the HIIT this a.m. I was about 85% of my normal 100%. I got throught it... but kinda got sick to my stomach... and it felt like I was lugging around 50 pound lead poles when I ran.
I have a strange feeling I'm going to be really sore tomorrow...
So I'm taking the day off from aerobics and stuff... I still will be doing quite a bit of walking though.

The Shadow said:
nice job - think it might havw been the trex?
No it didn't feel like I do when I get the trex sickness feeling. I think it's due to the poor sleep I have had all week. I even have been taking 1 trex earlier at 3:30/4:00 insted of two. Maybe I should take Trex twice a day in the a.m. and around lunch. I know when I crash I'm going to be out for at least 10 or 11 hours. I'm going to be sleeping on a couch all weekend also... Not good! I only get good sleep in my bed... just not lately...
I'm still feeling legs from monday. I have been increasing weight I am up to 300 pounds on the leg press now... When I started in October I was only at about 100. I'm telling you I'm really trying to gain some muscle. Thanks again for your time and help with all of us!

treilin said:
No it didn't feel like I do when I get the trex sickness feeling. I think it's due to the poor sleep I have had all week. I even have been taking 1 trex earlier at 3:30/4:00 insted of two. Maybe I should take Trex twice a day in the a.m. and around lunch. I know when I crash I'm going to be out for at least 10 or 11 hours. I'm going to be sleeping on a couch all weekend also... Not good! I only get good sleep in my bed... just not lately...
I'm still feeling legs from monday. I have been increasing weight I am up to 300 pounds on the leg press now... When I started in October I was only at about 100. I'm telling you I'm really trying to gain some muscle. Thanks again for your time and help with all of us!

no problemo......lift heavy - go home and recover.

When I do burners:

2 am

2 around 2-3ish

and Im ok for sleep that night

ALSO - LEVOREX is a non-stim fat burner/mood enhancer ofr later in the evening

The Shadow said:
When I do burners:

2 am

2 around 2-3ish

and Im ok for sleep that night

ALSO - LEVOREX is a non-stim fat burner/mood enhancer ofr later in the evening
O.k. so just maybe move the Levorex for my third burner of the day, and use the Trex in the A.m. and lunch time.

Top Bottom