Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin Food Log

Thanks Skitts!
July 14 2005
2CB
Shower, Yohimburn
30 minute run
Glucorell-r
M1 2 low-carb bread slices, 4 egg whites, 1C LF milk
2 alcar
M2 22 almonds
2CB
M3 1C soy beans, 1C strawberries
M4 1C LF cottage Cheese, 1/2C blueberries
2CB, 2 alcar
Weights (Chest/Tri's)
Apple on the way home from the gym
M5 1.5 scoop protein, 1C LF milk, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine, Chromium picolinate, Protein Amino acids
M6 1C egg beaters, 3oz. sweet potato
2 alcar
M7 3T PB
Today I upped my carbs...
Weight 142.8

House is doing great!
Today I was at school.... estimates of food
2CB
M1 1 lo-carb bagel, 1.5 scoop protein powder, 5 g creatine, 5 g glutamine
M2 22 almonds
M3 Met-rx bar
2CB
M4 2 turkey burger patties, cherries
M5 Met-rx bar
M6 4T PB

2CB
M1 1Low carb bagel, 1.5 scoop protein, 5g creatine (out of glutamine :( ), 1C LF milk
2 alcar, vitamin, triflex, 2 neurogenex
M2 22 almonds
2CB
M3 5 oz. chicken, 2T hooters wing sauce, 1C spinach, 1 diet coke
M4 1.25C LF cottage Cheese, 1/2 C blueberries
2CB, 2 alcar
weights (Back/Bi's)
Talked to the trainer today and I have my first appointment with him tomorrow, he is also checking my BF... kinda nervous since last time the gym checked it they had said 20%, and when I checked it it said 18%, and Shadow also verified by pics. I'm getting roughly 16.6%, so we'll see if he get's 18.6%. This is a whole new experienced trainer so he definitely seems to know his stuff. We talked about periodicity today, and about training my legs harder and splitting my leg routine up. So again tomorrow is the first actual appointment...
M5 1 scoop protein, 5g creatine, 1 small apple (ate that first), amino acids, chromium picolinate
1 melatonin
M6 1 caffeine free diet coke, 1.5 turkey sausage, 1 serving cheese, 3T PB. Yeah what a combo I know.... 2 neurogenex
Bed

Alright so I am officially depressed.
I went to the trainer today who definitely knows what he is talking about and I have seen two of the girls he has trained for competitions that placed. Well I was told I am 30% body fat. I am not a happy camper right now. Those digital calipers registered me at 16.6%. He did a 6 measure skin fold test and taped me.
Needless to say I have nothing else to write today.

treilin said:
Alright so I am officially depressed.
I went to the trainer today who definitely knows what he is talking about and I have seen two of the girls he has trained for competitions that placed. Well I was told I am 30% body fat. I am not a happy camper right now. Those digital calipers registered me at 16.6%. He did a 6 measure skin fold test and taped me.
Needless to say I have nothing else to write today.

Ah hunny, that's NOT true. He may know what he's talking about in regards to diet / training, but he's wrong with measuring BF!

I've seem your pics & there is no way you are 30%!!!

So I went to school yesterday talking to my friend who is an MD, and he started laughing when I said that my BF was 30% he said at the very most 20%. Then he started pinching me and said that my skin is rather thick especially on the back of my arms and that could have thrown him off some. Anyway... Despite the fact of being called a lard ass I am still working out and determined to get my obese butt in the gym (that was a joke). I'm going to start a new log when I start with this trainer posting up everything I am told.... We'll see how that goes. First appointment is next friday (July 29)

Top Bottom